FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: DRD525 – LS-Power for the Drag Strip!
• High Performance Aluminum Block with 6-Bolt, Cross-Bolted Mains
• Nodular Iron Crankshaft
• High-Flowing Rectangular-Port Aluminum LS Heads
• Long-Life Beehive-Style Valve Springs
• Lightweight 2.165″ Hollow Intake and 1.590 Exhaust Valves
• ASA Hydraulic Roller Cam with .525″/.525″ Lift
• Lightweight Composite EFI Intake Manifold
• 90mm ETC throttle body
• 2 Tamper Proof Bolts on the Intake Manifold
• 1 Tamper Proof Bolt on the Engine Front Cover
• 1 Tamper Proof Bolt on the oil pan
• Note: Requires P/N 19329003 E67 Chevrolet Performance Engine control system w/custom calibration (tamper proof Engine Control Unit)
• Note: Front Accessory Drive (optional) P/N 19329418 contains Alternator, Installation Hardware and Drive Belt. (Not Included w/engine assembly)
BIG HORSEPOWER IN DRAG RACING TRIM!
(AND IN A SMALL PACKAGE!)
The new factory-sealed DR525 from Chevrolet Performance is the perfect choice for spec-class drag racing or even if you just want to update your carbureted bracket-race drag-race car with a reliable Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI) 376 cid lightweight powerhouse! This all-aluminum lightweight engine is sure to improve the performance of your racecar, just with the weight-savings off the nose of the car alone!
Check out the entire selection of engines and components in the Chevrolet Performance Parts catalog, or browse online at Chevrolet.com/Performance.