inTech Trailers has announced the Top 10 finalists for it’s Max the Tach 5 program, and now those lucky racers will have until 11/9 to submit their video urging friends, family and fans to vote them into the top 3. This collection of grassroots racers will compete for the $20,000 custom 24′ inTech trailer, plus additional prizes from Max the Tach V’s other sponsors.
RacingJunk.com has been a long time sponsor of this program, and it’s always exciting to see the competition narrow, while also a little bittersweet since there are so many amazing grassroots racers out there, deserving of this 24′ inTech Trailer. This year, we also see a few familiar faces on this list (Tracy Gaudu, Max the Tach runner up for the past two years, and Dina Parise, both of whom have joined us on RacingJunk’s Behind the Wheel podcast.)
Congratulations to everyone who made it to the Top Ten. Be on the look out for the next chance to vote!
Top Ten Finalists
- Austin Anderson-Bixby, Oklahoma
- Colt Mckinney-Mooresville, North Carolina
- David Smail-Vandergrift, Pennsylvania
- Dina Parise-Sugar Hill, Georgia
- James Reeves-Augusta, Kentucky
- Lauren Butler-West Mifflin, Pennsylvania
- Mark Mcintyre-Clifton Royal, New Brunswick
- Mason Ludwig-Mayfield Township, Michigan
- Megan Wiggins-Jasper Township, Michigan
- Tracy Gaudu-Johnson City, Tennessee
Voting then starts 11/11.