Andy Leach, owner of Cal Auto Creations, took home the gold for the best-of-the-best custom car competition with his 1962 Chevrolet Bel Air Custom Bubble Top. Leach’s custom creation will be on its way to Barrett Jackson’s Scottsdale auction block as part of Lot #1362.1. “To me, timelessness is about restraint, good taste and working with the vehicle rather than against it,” said Leach. This is your chance to have an award winning custom parked in your garage.
- Bob Thrash design
- Charley Hutton paint, Recovery Room interior
- LS9, Bowler T56 6-speed transmission
- Art Morrison chassis, Billet Specialties one-off wheels
- Machined side trim, taillights and window moldings
- Tucked bumpers; subtle wing added to decklid and quarters
- Front fenders extended down; headlight bezels and grille reshaped to fit car