Our friend Michael over at LS1Tech is doing a very cool swap, follow along on their journey of LS swapping their Buick Roadmaster wagon all while keeping it carb legal!
The heart of this beast will be a Chevrolet Performance LS3 E-ROD Connect & Cruise system, courtesy of Guaranty Chevrolet. Power output for the LS3 motor is a stout 430 hp, 425 lb-ft of torque, also included in the kit is a remanufactured 4L65E transmission, with everything else they’ll need to get this tiger roaring including all the wiring, computers, exhaust headers, and sensors.
A cool thing that Holley added to the soup was their Mid Mount Accessory Drive system. Which turned the water pump housing into a bracket for the accessories, which keeps everything in closer to the block. It includes a water pump, a/c compressor, power steering pump, alternator, steam tube port, SFI certified damper, and much more. Holley also sent over a 302-2 LS swap oil pan as well as fuel system components from the Earl’s Vapor Guard product line.
This vehicle was already such a wink and a nod car for car guys in the know, so for Michael to take this family hauler and transform it into a family brawler has us drooling for the end result!
Michael did a hell of a job detailing the rest of the parts so be sure to Follow to full article HERE! We will keep you posted as the build goes on!
- Guaranty Chevrolet: https://www.occhevy.com/
- Holley: https://www.holley.com/
- Magnaflow: https://www.magnaflow.com/
- Chemical Guys: https://www.chemicalguys.com/
- Dakota Digital: https://www.dakotadigital.com/
- Michelin: https://www.michelin.com/
- Wilwood Brakes: https://www.wilwood.com/
- Eaton: https://www.eaton.com/
- Sony: https://electronics.sony.com/