Wading through the Dealer ads or by passing them

Old 02-01-2014, 09:33 AM
topwater1956
SHOW GUEST

Default Wading through the Dealer ads or by passing them

Looking through ads by day or most recent. Is there anyway to by pass all those annoying same thing everyday dealer ads. I get tired of scrolling through the same old dealer ads everyday to get to a private party with a race car for sale. Craigslist has that option, but alot of dealers are putting their ads in for sale by owner section. I flag everyone of those i see.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:27 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Dealer ads blow but they help to pay the bills that keep the site going. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't. I hate when I post something and a dealer's ads refresh and my recent ad vanishes.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:57 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

I really dislike when trailer dealers post new trailers in the used section or they post them in the Super Gas section, as has been the case lately. Cross posting like that shouldn't be allowed. I could understand someone making a mistake like putting new in the used section, which I don't think is the case, but not putting them in a car section. Just pisses me off. :x :x Rant over.

Curtis