Ben Carson; stepping off the plantation....

Old 03-04-2013, 07:53 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Ben Carson; stepping off the plantation....

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/03/3935...end-president/
Old 03-04-2013, 07:29 PM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

I'm looking at this guy with very cautious optimism, ie, remember what happened when folks supported the last articulate black man that no one knew anything about??
Old 03-05-2013, 05:02 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

Or the last inarticulate white guy.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:26 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Well, Dr. Carson isn't attempting (at least he says so) to become a "Politician" . . As a matter of fact, he's told his Republican admirers and fans that he's neither Republican or Democrat. He was just brave enough, or perhaps, foolish enough to get up on a Dias and explain true fairness to the "Preacher of Fairness", Barack Obama, eye to eye . . Liberals screamed in agony, the Right swooned!

Dr. Carson shares a mindset with people like Dinesh D'Souza, who tend to look more at "Common Sense" and true "Fairness" in Economics and Politics, and often denounces the Partisan Politics of the Right as "just as blind and stupid as that of the Left" . .

Witness the predicament the Republicans have allowed themselves to get into over a Budget that the Democrats have failed to provide for over 4 years . . And both of the above are very critical about that, just as they are of Obozo and his antics . .

The problem with anyone who would stand up and publicly criticize Obama is Obama's hit squad. Look at what they did to Herman Cain in the Republican primaries. It wasn't Romney that painted ole Herman seven more shades of Black, it was David Axelrod and his hit squad.

Dunno about D'Souza, but those grave diggers are gonna have to dig pretty deep on Carson. His lifelong beliefs, I think, will keep anyone from finding skeletons in any of his closets . .

But, again, I don't think he's running for anything. At least he says he isn't.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:07 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

Commen sense, and fairness, that get's my attention. there are to many dems and repubs and not enough americans, or those that give a rats ass about true american ideals.