G Body Malibu Questions

Old 12-22-2012, 11:33 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 10
Default G Body Malibu Questions

What is the trim things between the bumpers and fenders and goes around your license plate? Thats what you see on most cars thats rotted out mine are soft and I need new ones I looked up bumper accessories bumper trim. I dont know what they are called or where I can get them from. Any help anyone? Where to get them what they called??
DarrellD is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 12:22 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 345

I dont know were to get them but they are called bumper fillers. good luck hope this helps alittle.
wazup is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 07:10 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: central Illinois
Posts: 459
Default G body

You might try going to MALIBURACING.COM

There are several vendors on there at the top of the page and there are forums for parts at the bottom of the page.

GBODYPARTS.COM is listed on that site and has a good selection of parts..
markdunlap is offline  
Old 12-23-2012, 04:34 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: 80 miles west of Joliet IL.
Posts: 112

Here ya go, and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

bcw49 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service