MATT KNOTT ??

Old 08-02-2012, 12:08 PM
blackbeard509
SHOW GUEST

Default MATT KNOTT ??

Blue Springs MO. Agreed to sell his intake and injection hat. Money Order was sent overnight to him with proof of delivery a week ago. Still waiting confirmation or some news as to why the parts have not arrive. Or have you changed your mind? All calls are being blocked. Will not respond to email. Are you still on the planet. DOES anyone know Matt Knott or how to get him to respond. Thanks
Old 08-02-2012, 03:50 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Post up the ad # and his phone # if it's not in his ad maybe he will respond to someone else on here.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:22 AM
blackbeard509
SHOW GUEST

Default Matt Knott

Received a Call few hours after posting. A promise to return my money has been made. Will update when I receive it.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:03 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: MATT KNOTT ??

Originally Posted by blackbeard509
Blue Springs MO. Agreed to sell his intake and injection hat. Money Order was sent overnight to him with proof of delivery a week ago. Still waiting confirmation or some news as to why the parts have not arrive. Or have you changed your mind? All calls are being blocked. Will not respond to email. Are you still on the planet. DOES anyone know Matt Knott or how to get him to respond. Thanks
Old 08-07-2012, 02:30 AM
blackbeard509
SHOW GUEST

Default Matt Knott

Update: Still waiting for a refund.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:32 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

id be suprised if you got back the first red cent! just the sound of it smells funny. now i know this is one sided, i havent seen or heard anything from his side but just from what you say get ready for a LONG wait.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:46 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Ripoff?

Believe it or not the samething just happened to me & I got in touch with the local police dept & faxed all my proof to him..He was awsome,gave the guy a choice,Refund now or Jail---Got my refund. Its worth a try if he doesnt send you your money..