sbc brodex heads bought but not received

Old 03-23-2012, 06:19 PM
  #1  
southernmod
Junior Member
SHOW GUEST
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1
Default sbc brodex heads bought but not received

Hello everyone on this forum. I am trying to find out if Dempsey Smith from Macomb, Il, e-mail [email protected] is legit. I purchased a set of brodex heads in good faith from him. Paid using wal-mart money gram.He e-mailed me and said he received the money and would ship the heads the next day. Last I heard from him, no response to e-mails or phone calls. This started on sunday the 12th of march still trying to get a response. Anybody out there know him or have I just lost 715.00 hard earned dollars Thanks for any help, [email protected]
southernmod is offline  
Old 03-24-2012, 06:12 AM
  #2  
BEAST477
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
BEAST477's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,908
Default

I hate to say it but you're probably out of luck. Sending money Wal-Mart money gram or Western Union is usually a red flag and very risky. They show up with ID get your money and are gone. Cause now you have nothing but a name. No address and probably a cell number no longer in use.
BEAST477 is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 07:08 AM
  #3  
agas1930
Junior Member
SHOW GUEST
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4
Default i'm not a scammer

he got the heads i'll post the ups tracking number later today when my friend gets back home to his shop oldtimer is a person that thought he should of got his parts in a day or two if any body needs to call me i'll talk about this item over the phone no problems 309-569-0115 the guys name was jerral price of dallas texas
thanks for reading this
dempsey smith
agas1930 is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 09:38 AM
  #4  
TheRabbit
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
TheRabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Augusta, Ga.
Posts: 2,295
Default Re: sbc brodex heads bought but not received

Originally Posted by southernmod
Hello everyone on this forum. I am trying to find out if Dempsey Smith from Macomb, Il, e-mail [email protected] is legit. I purchased a set of brodex heads in good faith from him. Paid using wal-mart money gram.He e-mailed me and said he received the money and would ship the heads the next day. Last I heard from him, no response to e-mails or phone calls. This started on sunday the 12th of march still trying to get a response. Anybody out there know him or have I just lost 715.00 hard earned dollars Thanks for any help, [email protected]

Originally Posted by latemod007
he got the heads i'll post the ups tracking number later today when my friend gets back home to his shop oldtimer is a person that thought he should of got his parts in a day or two if any body needs to call me i'll talk about this item over the phone no problems 309-569-0115 the guys name was jerral price of dallas texas
thanks for reading this
dempsey smith
TheRabbit is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 04:36 PM
  #5  
agas1930
Junior Member
SHOW GUEST
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4
Default sbc brodix heads

23ell to start out mr lerral price you only paid me $675.00 not $715.00
and the tracking numbers where email to you if you read your email two boxes first number is =1z341a2y0359393990
2nd box tracking number is =1z341a2y0358201788
i hope that you can read this because you pissed me off bt calling the macomb police dept which they understood that it takes a few days to package these items and send you recieved your heads next time give a few days to get them and get your story in order i guess its true every thing in texas is bigger even the the lies
agas1930 is offline  
Old 03-31-2012, 05:50 PM
  #6  
BEAST477
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
BEAST477's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,908
Default

Well southernmod, did you get your parts? Looks like you might have some explaining to do. Yes or no?
BEAST477 is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 07:11 AM
  #7  
markdunlap
Senior Member
DYNO OPERATOR
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: central Illinois
Posts: 459
Default SBC

Come on back buyer.

You got your heads, right?

Clear the sellers name of being a scammer.
markdunlap is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 09:41 AM
  #8  
agas1930
Junior Member
SHOW GUEST
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4
Default wrong

Originally Posted by BEAST477
I hate to say it but you're probably out of luck. Sending money Wal-Mart money gram or Western Union is usually a red flag and very risky. They show up with ID get your money and are gone. Cause now you have nothing but a name. No address and probably a cell number no longer in use.
my name is dempsey smith
312 south ward street
macomb illinois,61455
309-569-0115
from now on get your story stright b4 running your mouth
agas1930 is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 09:41 AM
  #9  
lively
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
lively's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: ILLINOIS
Posts: 2,191
Default

I HERE THE CRICKETS CHIRPING ops: ops:
lively is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 05:24 PM
  #10  
BEAST477
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
BEAST477's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,908
Default

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Well southernmod, did you get your parts? Looks like you might have some explaining to do. Yes or no?
Well Dempsey Smith, I guess you didn't read this post.

But next time I'll check with you before I post.
BEAST477 is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service