tmosely51

Old 11-05-2011, 02:58 AM
TEKAVIC
SHOW GUEST

Default tmosely51

dont buy from him sold me a set of headers in excellent condition when i got them they were all cracked and booger welded repaired asked for half the money back and guess what no response thanks just wanted people to know
Old 11-05-2011, 06:11 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Prove it! post the ad and pics.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:53 PM
TEKAVIC
SHOW GUEST

Default heres the number

the ad number was 2277613 go check it out and send me a phone number and ill text ya picks of what i got told him i wasnt happy and suprise no response didnt even ask for my money back just half since i bought them of a pic so partially my fault there are holes and cracks and splits on every pipe the small patch on the bottom is half broke off and welded on with coat hanger
Old 11-06-2011, 06:42 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default header/motor

the seller of the headers has a motor for sale also on rj.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:00 PM
TEKAVIC
SHOW GUEST

Default what do you do

i wouldnt buy nothin from him again have bought lots of stuff and sold stuff and had very good expierence with it and the people on here most racers are straight forward and honest too bad there are some bad people that gotta screw it up
Old 11-07-2011, 02:32 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

All items are sold as is, and new they were $1200, $250 and me paying shipping was more than fair and condition was fine, I've sent over $3,000 to people on here and never heard from them... I know what scamming is and how it feels but they were good items

Here a response to a message i sent him letting him know this was on here.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:30 PM
TEKAVIC
SHOW GUEST

Default no class

what a embarrassment to the racing community never said he scammed me sold me junk 99 percent of the racers would never have sold these new 1200 yea 15 yrs ago he tried to repair these and just blew thru the tubes just pure junk if there so good told him id sell them back to him for 150 he keeps 100 bucks for doing nothin he even told me other people backed out of buying them they looked fine in the pics wasnt expecting mint just useable headers sure as hell aint useable