Do I want?

Old 03-01-2011, 02:27 PM
  #1  
Goomba
Senior Member
MASTER BUILDER
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 227
Default Do I want?

On my 32 Altered do I want my toe in or toe out? Right now it is 1/4 toe out. Thanks in advance
Goomba is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 02:30 PM
  #2  
gnsrule
Senior Member
SENIOR BUILDER
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 118
Default

allways toe in. 1/8 is good. Roundy round stuff likes toe out, but thats another story.
gnsrule is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 03:27 PM
  #3  
shannoncox714
Member
JUNIOR BUILDER
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ayden n.c.
Posts: 93
Default hi

just wanted to say hi hope your dad is doing better!
shannoncox714 is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 03:36 PM
  #4  
Goomba
Senior Member
MASTER BUILDER
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 227
Default Re: hi

Originally Posted by shannoncox714
just wanted to say hi hope your dad is doing better!

Thanks. Hope all is well with you also.
Goomba is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 03:49 PM
  #5  
shannoncox714
Member
JUNIOR BUILDER
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ayden n.c.
Posts: 93
Default tony

i am ok i just read your thread that says dad i did hot know what was wrong you are both in my prayers so sorry for what you are dealing with tony may god bless you and keep you strong you are a hell of a nice guy and again i am sorry for my childish ways when we had our misunderstanding
shannoncox714 is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 04:13 PM
  #6  
Goomba
Senior Member
MASTER BUILDER
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 227
Default Re: tony

Originally Posted by shannoncox714
i am ok i just read your thread that says dad i did hot know what was wrong you are both in my prayers so sorry for what you are dealing with tony may god bless you and keep you strong you are a hell of a nice guy and again i am sorry for my childish ways when we had our misunderstanding


Thanks again. I think we have both learned from it. :wink: Now come on race season.
Goomba is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 04:21 PM
  #7  
shannoncox714
Member
JUNIOR BUILDER
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ayden n.c.
Posts: 93
Default tony

he$$ yea aint trying to rub it in but we were only down month and a half probably what et you expecting out of your 32
shannoncox714 is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 04:24 PM
  #8  
Goomba
Senior Member
MASTER BUILDER
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 227
Default Re: tony

Originally Posted by shannoncox714
he$$ yea aint trying to rub it in but we were only down month and a half probably what et you expecting out of your 32

We start T/T April 3. I think Low 9"s.
Goomba is offline  
Old 03-01-2011, 04:32 PM
  #9  
shannoncox714
Member
JUNIOR BUILDER
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ayden n.c.
Posts: 93
Default tony

wow that will be like 570 or so in eighth? am i close .good luck! we only run eighths around here
shannoncox714 is offline  
Old 03-02-2011, 05:30 AM
  #10  
Goomba
Senior Member
MASTER BUILDER
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 227
Default

Originally Posted by gnsrule
allways toe in. 1/8 is good. Roundy round stuff likes toe out, but thats another story.

1/8 in Thanks ,I just don't want wheel shake at 100mph. That happen befor and I thought I was going to die. :shock:
Goomba is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service