beware of Tony Scott

Old 01-27-2011, 04:13 PM
carlmatheson
APPRENTICE

Default beware of Tony Scott

I just thought I would update you guys on this because my thread on page 2 is locked now for some reason.
After numerous stories and excuses and lies I still haven't recieved the parts from Tony. He has had my money(bank draft $925usd)since Aug. 28th 2010. I sent him another $115 to cover his apparent bank fees and to upgrade shipping at the end of October...my first contact with him since August when he got my money. Then another month went by with no parts and no reason or contact from Tony again. Finally I thought things were over on Nov.22 2010 when he promised me and another member on here to finally ship the parts(my9secondskylark). There has been no contact from Tony and no sign of the parts since then.
I haven't given up yet...my next thing is to try get the Police/Feds involved.
I just wanted to warn everyone again about dealing with this guy so no one else gets burned like I did.
I don't need to call him any names...I'm sure everyone on here that has been in my shoes knows what to call him.
On a good note....I rebought the stuff I paid Tony for again...sucks. But the engine made 860HP first time on the dyno...gonna fix some issues and go back on and try for 900HP. It's a SB Chevy with a cast intake and single Dominator...should be a fun ride

Thanks again for everyones input and help last year.

Carl Matheson
Old 02-01-2011, 12:59 PM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

Default re

that is unbelievable, he flat out lied to me when he said he was going to make it right. seemed like a stand up guy too. i am glad i decided not to buy his lenco. what a p o s