fredrick805

Old 08-25-2010, 02:31 AM
bikerjoe
SHOW GUEST

Default fredrick805

I just talked with some one who bought the intake fredrick listed and guess what you guessed it no intake and now he can't be found
I gave him all the info I collected on Fred I posted duplicate adds of his last two postings warning he was a scammer Thats all I can do
what's it take a act of god to get him banned from the site
I just bought two carbs from ebay the seller contacted me the next day with tracking numbers and in 3 days I had two carbs on my door step they were restored and in great condition
I think Racingjunk is a great site but unless I can pick up parts in person I just can't risk using it anybody have any reasonable suggestions on how to make it safer
Old 08-25-2010, 04:01 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: fredrick805

Originally Posted by bikerjoe
I just talked with some one who bought the intake fredrick listed and guess what you guessed it no intake and now he can't be found
I gave him all the info I collected on Fred I posted duplicate adds of his last two postings warning he was a scammer Thats all I can do
what's it take a act of god to get him banned from the site
I just bought two carbs from ebay the seller contacted me the next day with tracking numbers and in 3 days I had two carbs on my door step they were restored and in great condition
I think Racingjunk is a great site but unless I can pick up parts in person I just can't risk using it anybody have any reasonable suggestions on how to make it safer
Thats NOT all you can do. Have you:

1) Contacted IC3 and reported him?
2) Did you run a search through Intellius to get his address off of his cell number as well as that of his relatives? Nothing gets a scamartist ticked as when you contact ALL his relatives and let them know he is a crook.
3) Have you collected the names of the other people scammed and jointly reported him to local LE and the FBI?
4) Have you checked Facebook and Myspace for info?
5) Have you contacted an attorney regarding the issue or if you cant afford it have you taken a look at the legal regs on this type of case in your state? many states have a legal helpline also.
6) Have you checked the online court cases in his county to see if he has any open suits, charges or warrants? He might have the courts looking for him as many of these clowns do.

Its not an act of God that will take care of this. It is you and the rest of the people scammed.

Give up and he wins, chase him forever and he loses.

Scorp
Old 08-25-2010, 02:13 PM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

Default Why?

Never would of happen if you had him send it C.O.D. Why in the world do people send money to strangers and trusting they will send the part.

Why do people not elect to have stuff shipped COD????? I do and guess what so far so good.

Anyone have $500.00 to $1000.00 they want to send me, I can give you a PO Box and some fake a$$ cell phone. YOU CAN TRUST ME :shock: :roll: