I'll take all these you can find! What retards!

Old 07-05-2010, 07:02 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default I'll take all these you can find! What retards!

What idiots!

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...Camaro-SS.html

Add this idiot to it!

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...et-Camaro.html
Old 07-05-2010, 07:13 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

wish I could get grass seed to grow as fast as the scammers pop up!! :roll:
Old 07-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

You never know til you ask...there is a chance they are not scams...as long as you go into it on your toes and know all the red flags. Sometimes people just don't know what stuff is worth.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:43 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I hear what you are saying tod, but you just gotta look at the ad too I think.
1st ad maybe.
2nd ad, no way possible. It is sitting among some other fine rides on a classic car lot somewhere!

I did email the 1st and told her I own my own plane and can be there wish cash in the morning! :lol: No response yet!

[quote="Tod74"]You never know til you ask...there is a chance they are not scams...as long as you go into it on your toes and know all the red flags. Sometimes people just don't know what stuff is worth.[/quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:03 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

I wonder if the first ad was supposed to be 29,999.00? I have seen people make that mistake quite a bit on here.

Curtis
Old 07-06-2010, 03:32 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Not Dumb

Believe me,If they are smart enough to post on this site they know exactly what their stuff is worth..The Old dropping by some farm & Farmer Brown Giving you his Old Chev (Corvette) That hes just had in the barn since it was new(53 or so) Just aint gonna happen in this day & time..Thats gone with the good old times we older folks experienced growing up. Folks are alot better informed nowdays..Im not saying it will never happen But hell,I may hit the lotto?? JMO
I also found an ad on Craigslist this morning thats along the same line--2003 John Deer Tractor W/200 Hours,Backhoe,Frontend Loader,Mower<Auger Ect ect--$2300?? This includes Free shipping to you?? I did respond & told Him I would Pick it up in person With Cash..As of now--No Response,,If it sounds too good to be true?? Everyone knows how that one ends..