watch midsouthhodrodz hes at it again change name offen

Old 06-26-2010, 04:52 PM
  #1  
pete18
Member
CRAFTSMAN
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 59
Default watch midsouthhodrodz hes at it again change name offen

likes to scam people then change his name he is 15 yrs old and been taught well by dad chevyguy6995 thet got me good but its not over yet
pete18 is offline  
Old 06-26-2010, 05:16 PM
  #2  
blownalky3
Senior Member
MASTER BUILDER
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 241
Default Moron

Pete
Why do you start an entirely new thread on this? You just don't get it AT ALL. You are pis$ing off everyone all over again with your ignorance. Learn when to talk and when to shut up. You must have a never ending supply of bullets to shoot yourself with. Delete this thread and post on your other thread IF AND ONLY IF YOU HAVE NEW INFORMATION TO BACK YOUR CLAIM IT IS NOT A 406. And You have no right to put chevyguy in this. Yes he is the Dad, BUT YOU TRADED WITH A KID RIGHT? AND FOR A VAN??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
blownalky3 is offline  
Old 06-26-2010, 05:24 PM
  #3  
Harbone
Moderator
RACING JUNKIE
 
Harbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 3,997
Default Re: Moron

Originally Posted by blownalky3
Pete
Why do you start an entirely new thread on this? You just don't get it AT ALL. You are pis$ing off everyone all over again with your ignorance. Learn when to talk and when to shut up. You must have a never ending supply of bullets to shoot yourself with. Delete this thread and post on your other thread IF AND ONLY IF YOU HAVE NEW INFORMATION TO BACK YOUR CLAIM IT IS NOT A 406. And You have no right to put chevyguy in this. Yes he is the Dad, BUT YOU TRADED WITH A KID RIGHT? AND FOR A VAN??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
X2 :!: :twisted:
__________________
Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Harbone is offline  
Old 06-26-2010, 05:33 PM
  #4  
BEAST477
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
BEAST477's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,908
Default Re: watch midsouthhodrodz hes at it again change name offen

Originally Posted by pete18
likes to scam people then change his name he is 15 yrs old and been taught well by dad chevyguy6995 thet got me good but its not over yet
Thanks for the tip Sherlock. So whats wrong with that turd Camaro? It doesn't even have a 496 in it does it.
BEAST477 is offline  
Old 06-26-2010, 06:51 PM
  #5  
mopar1968
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
mopar1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Abingdon,Virginia
Posts: 3,579
Default

Dude don't you ever quit :?: You both got what you deserved :!: :!: Now shut up :!: JMO Mark Arnold
mopar1968 is offline  
Old 06-27-2010, 02:49 AM
  #6  
pete18
Member
CRAFTSMAN
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 59
Default look

dad drove the car dad handed me the tittle ya'll was not there and yes it a 496 in camero look don't shot ur mouth off when ya'll dont know this is not over been checking with people in his town midsouthhotrodz back on with ads look i don't want to get anyone else burned by this trash eveyone i talk to wonders where all the cars he got at his house on what he makes he is being investagated it will all come out soon and i will keep ya posted oh ask him who allen is and what he got in trouble for what was he was selling u notice he has not answered that since i been asking
pete18 is offline  
Old 06-27-2010, 04:50 AM
  #7  
MEMRACING62
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: orland pk il
Posts: 2,429
Default

Damn, it hurts to read this. Go back to school & this time stay awake!! As for the rest of this crap, go phuck yourself like you told this forum to do. :shock: :shock: :roll:
MEMRACING62 is offline  
Old 06-27-2010, 04:52 AM
  #8  
hollowayshotrods
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: look

What did he say? I will tell you in laymans terms pete: NOBODY CARES!
You two conned each other! LMAOOOOO!
Originally Posted by pete18
dad drove the car dad handed me the tittle ya'll was not there and yes it a 496 in camero look don't shot ur mouth off when ya'll dont know this is not over been checking with people in his town midsouthhotrodz back on with ads look i don't want to get anyone else burned by this trash eveyone i talk to wonders where all the cars he got at his house on what he makes he is being investagated it will all come out soon and i will keep ya posted oh ask him who allen is and what he got in trouble for what was he was selling u notice he has not answered that since i been asking
hollowayshotrods is offline  
Old 06-27-2010, 04:54 AM
  #9  
pete18
Member
CRAFTSMAN
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 59
Default u sure

u sure u r not kin to james u on a check too let someone scam u and i bet u would cry like a baby are u on drugs
pete18 is offline  
Old 06-27-2010, 04:56 AM
  #10  
pete18
Member
CRAFTSMAN
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 59
Default damn

yep i care i didn't scam him why don't he give my 496 back and i will give him the406/305 back then end of story
pete18 is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service