Rj Profiles?

Old 06-07-2010, 06:15 AM
  #1  
burnskustomz
Senior Member
DYNO OPERATOR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Booneville,Ms
Posts: 505
Default Rj Profiles?

Heard that RJ is now setting all profiles to private is this true? Because I thought you could set your profiles to private only if you wanted to a big thumbs down if they do!! from me anyways. But here was someones status this is how I found out!!

boxer- Racing Junk just told me that (1) "ONE" person complaind that non friends could look at there "Stuff" and they didn't like it. So now RJ is making everyones profiles privite. What was wrong with when you made up your profile you set it to privite or you could leave it open for everyone to see???? Now we have to friend everyone then go back thru and take out who we don't want. All because of ONE member???

Don't know if its legit do you know?
burnskustomz is offline  
Old 06-13-2010, 05:31 PM
  #2  
68bbnova
Member
MASTER JOURNEYMAN
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Newark, Delaware
Posts: 46
Default

It seems that the profiles are still accessable, if you did not make it private, but it appears that you cannot look at the picture gallery of anyone you are not friends with. Seems kind of stupid to me, and if they have albums not set to private, you can look at them.
68bbnova is offline  
Old 06-13-2010, 08:56 PM
  #3  
bbchevy
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fountain,MICHIGAN
Posts: 856
Default Profiles

Originally Posted by 68bbnova
It seems that the profiles are still accessable, if you did not make it private, but it appears that you cannot look at the picture gallery of anyone you are not friends with. Seems kind of stupid to me, and if they have albums not set to private, you can look at them.
ANOTHER -Brain Surgeon MOVE!
Later
G :?
bbchevy is offline  
Old 06-14-2010, 04:08 AM
  #4  
MEMRACING62
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: orland pk il
Posts: 2,429
Default

BRIAN?? :? :? RYAN & PJ RUN THE RJ SIDE. :roll:
MEMRACING62 is offline  
Old 06-14-2010, 05:02 AM
  #5  
mopar1968
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
mopar1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Abingdon,Virginia
Posts: 3,579
Default

They are allready removing messages after 90 day's , I had some on a trade i had done was keeping them for a little while and they removed them :!: :!: JMO Mark
mopar1968 is offline  
Old 06-14-2010, 12:52 PM
  #6  
burnskustomz
Senior Member
DYNO OPERATOR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Booneville,Ms
Posts: 505
Default

Originally Posted by mopar1968
They are allready removing messages after 90 day's , I had some on a trade i had done was keeping them for a little while and they removed them :!: :!: JMO Mark

I don't think they should do it to a paying member they should start deleting messages on the free members like me!! Because I don't sale a lot on here most of my sales are on Craigslist!!!
burnskustomz is offline  
Old 06-14-2010, 12:52 PM
  #7  
burnskustomz
Senior Member
DYNO OPERATOR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Booneville,Ms
Posts: 505
Default

Sorry Mopar if I sent you alot of PM's I didn't mean to thought I had it on quote but sorry for that!!
burnskustomz is offline  
Old 06-14-2010, 01:13 PM
  #8  
ajk
Senior Member
DYNO OPERATOR
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wi
Posts: 522
Default

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
BRIAN?? :? :? RYAN & PJ RUN THE RJ SIDE. :roll:
Ya whos this Brian anyway? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ajk is offline  
Old 06-14-2010, 06:18 PM
  #9  
hollowayshotrods
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Profiles

Boys, there is no Brian........Greg said BRAIN surgeon. Yes, I have had some messages deleted as well, not appreciated at all!! I will delete it myself if I want it to be gone!!

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Originally Posted by 68bbnova
It seems that the profiles are still accessable, if you did not make it private, but it appears that you cannot look at the picture gallery of anyone you are not friends with. Seems kind of stupid to me, and if they have albums not set to private, you can look at them.
ANOTHER -Brain Surgeon MOVE!
Later
G :?
hollowayshotrods is offline  
Old 06-14-2010, 06:32 PM
  #10  
MEMRACING62
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: orland pk il
Posts: 2,429
Default Re: Profiles

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Boys, there is no Brian........Greg said BRAIN surgeon. Yes, I have had some messages deleted as well, not appreciated at all!! I will delete it myself if I want it to be gone!!

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Originally Posted by 68bbnova
It seems that the profiles are still accessable, if you did not make it private, but it appears that you cannot look at the picture gallery of anyone you are not friends with. Seems kind of stupid to me, and if they have albums not set to private, you can look at them.
ANOTHER -Brain Surgeon MOVE!
Later
G :?
ops: ops: iINEED TO PUT MY CHEATERS ON , CANT SEE CHITT DUH ops: ops: :lol:
MEMRACING62 is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service