What would you say in this situation?

Old 04-27-2010, 10:58 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default What would you say in this situation?

Would you tell him how you feel,or would you kiss his butt? :?:

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/articl...4770?icid=main
Old 04-28-2010, 01:10 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

It would be a tough call no doubt.

On one hand you'd almost feel obilgated to respect the prez and the first lady, but on the other you want to tell him how you really feel.

I probably would of just said hello, shook his hand ( if he let me) and walked away.

Cp
Old 04-28-2010, 07:59 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

On one hand you want to give him your $.02 worth. On the other, no matter what you think of his political views he seams like a down to earth guy that can talk to you about anything. I hate to say it, but he seams a lot more friendly than most Presidents have been.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:21 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I HIGHLY respect the OFFICE of the presidency. I do NOT respect THIS 'president'.......Personally I wouldn't have even given 'them' ANY recognition, ie; credibility. 'He' is NOT a 'god'. He bleeds like everyone else.....
She was obviously an Obama supporter to be 'ecstatic'.........
Old 04-28-2010, 08:36 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
On one hand you want to give him your $.02 worth. On the other, no matter what you think of his political views he seams like a down to earth guy that can talk to you about anything. I hate to say it, but he seams a lot more friendly than most Presidents have been.
I agree with you Rabbit, everyone can talk about him but until you have personally filled his shoes and done his job what can you really say...
Old 04-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

To me, it is very personal... this presidents agenda, his tactics, etc... he is trying to water down MY country. I would have no problem shaking his hand, being polite, then telling him I DID NOT VOTE for him nor do I support his ideals. Hey- it's America, we have a lot of different views. I am sure he is used to hearing negative feedback as well. I feel I have a duty to my country to tell the truth. No disrespect... I would politely tell the truth. I would be careful how far I went due to the secret service being near by.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:16 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Hopefully i would be given the honor of shaking his hand. Then i could spin him around and put him in a full nelson and let him take it in the a** like myself and the rest of the hard working American CITIZENS in this country are. I cannot wait each morning to head to work with the antisipation that my social security dollars some day will go to a illegal or lazy azz person who has never earned there keep. Thats ok though i will work till i drop to sponser health care and bail out who ever asks so the can keep recieving million dollar bonuses out of our pay checks.Odds are he would not see you on that trail due to his eyes being blind to the problems in the greatest country in the world. Truth be told he would get a respectfull hello and on my way i would go....Sure we had Cinton but we also had Johnny Cash & Bob Hope now we have Ogodma and have no hope and no cash....Obama/Pelosi remember come elections....time to clean house & senate...
Old 04-28-2010, 04:03 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

i think i would have farted and just went on my way
Old 04-28-2010, 06:13 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I would sneeze & wipe my ass with the hand I would shake with him first. :twisted:
Old 04-28-2010, 06:25 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
I would sneeze & wipe my ass with the hand I would shake with him first. :twisted:
:lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -