You get what you give back and then some.

Old 04-01-2010, 01:43 PM
nova_bil
SHOW GUEST

Default You get what you give back and then some.

Hi all

I know there have been several post on here about Blake's accident and what he is doing to try and raise funds to pay for a leg. Check out his site to help him out and you will get what you gave back and then some. His Goodie Bags come with several decals, pamphlets, brochures, and small promotional items from well known vendors. Also included is a $25.00 gift certificate from Bill Mitchell Hardcore Racing and a $50.00 cash vouchure from Nitrous Outlet towards the purchase of a new 10 or 15lb. nitrous bottle. You get a Goodie Bag with the Donation of $15.00 or more. In addition any Donations made of $20.00 or more you are placed in his Drawing in which I myself have won several T-shirts and a Gift Certificate. He now offers t-shirts with several of the vendors logos on them that you can purchase or with a $25.00 Donation he will include with your Goodie Bag. Its for a good cause and by helping out a fellow racer you and he both benefit. His current Silent Auction is for a $600.00 Gift Certificate towards a Port job from Shottie's Porting Service. I hope ya'll do not consider this SPAM, because if this happened to a friend of yours, I am sure you would do what you could to help him/her out as well. Thanks to all who have allready Donated in an effort to Help Blake Walk Again in 2010!

awalkwithblake.com

Thanks, Bubba