HAVE YOU HAD DEALINGS WITH KENNY DORSA OF SELDEN N.Y.

Old 12-16-2009, 02:33 PM
  #1  
lieutenant
Junior Member
SHOW GUEST
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9
Default HAVE YOU HAD DEALINGS WITH KENNY DORSA OF SELDEN N.Y.

Lets hear your story about your deal. Know they are out there. Have a couple already and know theres more out there.
lieutenant is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 02:35 PM
  #2  
ProCamaro85
Senior Member
MASTER BUILDER
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 136
Default

did he have a few parts for sale awhile back?
ProCamaro85 is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 05:40 PM
  #3  
lieutenant
Junior Member
SHOW GUEST
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9
Default

Originally Posted by SixSec85Camaro
did he have a few parts for sale awhile back?
Not sure if parts are involved. As far as I know its been car and cash deals. Might have had a trailer too.
lieutenant is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 06:47 PM
  #4  
hollowayshotrods
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,289
Default

Maybe you could start a fourth thread about him! You just don't get it do you? Show your proof or clam up dude. Nobody here wants to see your useless babble and different threads if you aren't going to show proof!
I know, you posted some words in another thread, meaningless w/o documentation. I bought a car from the Pope, it needed a headliner and had a blown head gasket he didn't tell me about! I have a heavy investigation going on right now, can't tell anymore about it until the Pope is prosecuted! I hope everyone believes me! Can you not tell we have enough drama in here now?
Hell, you didn't even get screwed thru RJ, go to the place you were boned at.
hollowayshotrods is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 07:04 PM
  #5  
MEMRACING62
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: orland pk il
Posts: 2,429
Default

another useless thread :roll: :roll:
MEMRACING62 is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 07:05 PM
  #6  
slowmotion
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Staunton, IL
Posts: 943
Default

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Maybe you could start a fourth thread about him! You just don't get it do you? Show your proof or clam up dude. Nobody here wants to see your useless babble and different threads if you aren't going to show proof!
I know, you posted some words in another thread, meaningless w/o documentation. I bought a car from the Pope, it needed a headliner and had a blown head gasket he didn't tell me about! I have a heavy investigation going on right now, can't tell anymore about it until the Pope is prosecuted! I hope everyone believes me! Can you not tell we have enough drama in here now?
Hell, you didn't even get screwed thru RJ, go to the place you were boned at.
Oh Man, the Pope ripped you off? Was it the headliner in the front or the back?
slowmotion is offline  
Old 12-16-2009, 07:54 PM
  #7  
hollowayshotrods
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,289
Default

Thats that piece of junk I got from him!! Send me $500 cash for it and its yours, that includes shipping anywhere in the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by slowmotion
Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Maybe you could start a fourth thread about him! You just don't get it do you? Show your proof or clam up dude. Nobody here wants to see your useless babble and different threads if you aren't going to show proof!
I know, you posted some words in another thread, meaningless w/o documentation. I bought a car from the Pope, it needed a headliner and had a blown head gasket he didn't tell me about! I have a heavy investigation going on right now, can't tell anymore about it until the Pope is prosecuted! I hope everyone believes me! Can you not tell we have enough drama in here now?
Hell, you didn't even get screwed thru RJ, go to the place you were boned at.
Oh Man, the Pope ripped you off? Was it the headliner in the front or the back?
hollowayshotrods is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 05:53 AM
  #8  
slowmotion
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Staunton, IL
Posts: 943
Default

I wonder if it's NHRA legal. . You could drive and have a spotter in the "bubble".
slowmotion is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 05:58 AM
  #9  
Harbone
Moderator
RACING JUNKIE
 
Harbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,010
Default

Originally Posted by slowmotion
I wonder if it's NHRA legal. . You could drive and have a spotter in the "bubble".
Hell yeah! If you are bracket racing you dont have to worry about watching the other racer, just before the finish line the spotter can yell BRAKE, BRAKE, BRAKE! :lol:
__________________
Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Harbone is offline  
Old 12-17-2009, 07:36 AM
  #10  
MEMRACING62
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: orland pk il
Posts: 2,429
Default

:lol: :lol: :lol:
MEMRACING62 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service