I am NOT a citizen of 'the world'

Old 06-26-2009, 02:12 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default I am NOT a citizen of 'the world'

News From Freedom Alliance

"The Price of Liberty is Eternal Vigilance"

New Congressional Sovereignty Caucus formed on Capitol Hill

Nearly a year ago, Freedom Alliance, the Center for Security Policy and the Heritage Foundation began urging members of Congress to convene a body to focus on issues of American sovereignty. On Wednesday, June 24, on Capitol Hill, Congressman Doug Lamborn of Colorado, Congressman Thaddeus McCotter of Michigan and Congressman Scott Garrett of New Jersey formally announced the creation of the Congressional Sovereignty Caucus – an entity dedicated to preserving U.S. sovereignty. More than 30 other members of the House of Representatives have already enrolled.

The Congressional Sovereignty Caucus was established to protect and defend the rights of American citizens and the interests of American institutions from the increasing influence of international organizations and multilateral agreements. It will also promote policies and practices that protect U.S. self-determination, national security, and constitutional principles and defend American values from encroachment by globalists.

The recent nominations by the Obama administration have shown us that there are people who believe American citizens should be subject to international law and that the United Nations trumps the United States Constitution. This realization makes the Congressional Sovereignty Caucus more important than ever.

Our Founder and Honorary Chairman, LtCol Oliver North, stated in his weekly nationally-syndicated column this week that “I am not a citizen of the world. Nor are the leaders on Capitol Hill who are members of the Congressional Sovereignty Caucus. We’re American citizens. We raised our right hands and took an oath to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic and bear true faith and allegiance to the same…” GO HERE to read more of Col. North’s column on Sovereignty.

The mission of Freedom Alliance is to defend the sovereignty of the United States. We are grateful that Congressman Lamborn and his colleagues have taken up this important cause. If you agree with the mission of the Sovereignty Caucus, please give us your comments HERE and we will deliver them to Congressman Lamborn.

Gratefully,

Thomas P. Kilgannon
President
Old 06-26-2009, 03:25 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

This is uplifting. Funny how it contradicts many things about our President.