Fast & Furious 4

Old 04-06-2009, 12:10 PM
  #1  
CamBirdRacing
Senior Member
DYNO OPERATOR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 510
Default Fast & Furious 4

Any body seen it over the weekend. It's not a bad movie. It's better than the first 3. Of course I only saw #1 once and not the other 2.


And only a car person can tell you that the part doesn't fit a 72 Chevelle.
CamBirdRacing is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 01:32 PM
  #2  
BEAST477
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
BEAST477's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,908
Default

Should be called Fast & Fiction or Fast & Fake just to name a few. They all suck. JMO
BEAST477 is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 02:14 PM
  #3  
CamBirdRacing
Senior Member
DYNO OPERATOR
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 510
Default

I mean 70 Chevelle. I agree that they aren't the best movies, but got to have some sort of entertainment. I laughed thru most of the movie.
CamBirdRacing is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 03:26 PM
  #4  
BEAST477
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
BEAST477's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,908
Default

Yeah i know noone has made a good car movie since... I can't even remember. Two lane blacktop or American Graffiti.
BEAST477 is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 04:23 PM
  #5  
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE
 
bjuice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Greenville s.c.
Posts: 3,239
Default

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Yeah i know noone has made a good car movie since... I can't even remember. Two lane blacktop or American Graffiti.
the last Motorhead movie that was Good was "Worlds Fastest Indian".

Not a car movie but a good motorhead Flick !

Fast and Furious SUX !...All of them.
__________________
Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
bjuice is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 05:43 PM
  #6  
BEAST477
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
BEAST477's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,908
Default

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by BEAST477
Yeah i know noone has made a good car movie since... I can't even remember. Two lane blacktop or American Graffiti.
the last Motorhead movie that was Good was "Worlds Fastest Indian".

Not a car movie but a good motorhead Flick !

Fast and Furious SUX !...All of them.
Hey Brian, " Worlds Fastest Indian" is it on DVD?
BEAST477 is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 06:12 PM
  #7  
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE
 
bjuice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Greenville s.c.
Posts: 3,239
Default

Yes you will LOVE IT...Trust me...stars Anthony Hopkins in a TRUE LIFE story of an old man and his old Indian ranger bike and his venture from new zealand to the salt flats of bonneville.....AWESOME MOVIE !!!!!!!!!!


Do yourself a huge favor and get this DVD..I have watched it 6 or 7 times.
__________________
Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
bjuice is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 06:15 PM
  #8  
mytmouz
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
mytmouz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pelahatchie, MS
Posts: 995
Default Re: Fast & Furious 4

Originally Posted by CamBirdRacing
Any body seen it over the weekend. It's not a bad movie. It's better than the first 3. Of course I only saw #1 once and not the other 2.


And only a car person can tell you that the part doesn't fit a 72 Chevelle.
Wife and kids wanted to go, so I went. I had to laugh at most of it. I especially get a kick out of the exploding NOS they do in every movie...
mytmouz is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 06:20 PM
  #9  
BEAST477
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
BEAST477's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,908
Default

Originally Posted by bjuice
Yes you will LOVE IT...Trust me...stars Anthony Hopkins in a TRUE LIFE story of an old man and his old Indian ranger bike and his venture from new zealand to the salt flats of bonneville.....AWESOME MOVIE !!!!!!!!!!


Do yourself a huge favor and get this DVD..I have watched it 6 or 7 times.
Thanks i'll do that.
BEAST477 is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 08:58 PM
  #10  
kw89425
Senior Member
MASTER BUILDER
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: waynesburg, ky
Posts: 217
Default

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Yeah i know noone has made a good car movie since... I can't even remember. Two lane blacktop or American Graffiti.
two lane blacktop hell yeah thats a motor head movie. i wish i could find it on dvd
kw89425 is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service