question on 350 transbrake

Old 02-15-2009, 10:04 AM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1
Default question on 350 transbrake

Can you do a 350 transbrake with out having to get a special valve body?
I know 2 of the valves need filed down, and the case needs to be flat plus you need a solenoid to activate brake. Plus a few other mods, need to be done.Would be going in 71 chevelle with 13 to 1, 383 stroker motor 4.11 gears and 4200 stall converter. Thanks.
fxbus2 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -