Racin' on HOPE........

Old 02-13-2009, 10:06 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Racin' on HOPE........

With the demand for energy efficiency, local speedways across the west have managed to buy into the green energy available at the local track. Many of the local racers are moving in this direction as well after hearing the announcement that "HOPE" can keep you going.

"It's True" Said spokesperson for the alliance of Auto's and Hope, Ernie Meddler.

"If You have HOPE in your car" "Yes You Can" " And it Can be done" "We no longer have to rely on other sources" States Ernie

Ernie continues" We know! We work hard for those times with our family and friends. We look to the finish and how to get there. We know that second isn't good enough and that everyone is a critic when you don't make the cut. But with "HOPE" we feel like we can."

The AAH spokesman continued " We beleive we can!" "Runni'n on HOPE is what it's all about. You'll never get a better feelin"

The Feelin that Ernie is talking about is spreading nationwide.

Many in neighboring States have felt the influence coming from HOPE.

RW of "Western States of Nutritional Balance and Equality For All That Live In His Neighborhood", states that "HOPE is everywhere in this country an coming to an oval near you maybe two if your lucky." "You will never know when my Cheddar Flakes machine will be flying around your track being towed by my Hallalouya INN Day Spa lowride economix Chervy 10 ton bahemuth of tow rigs. Thanks to HOPE."

When I asked RW about how HOPE actually works he simply smiled to me and said "If you ain't got HOPE you ain't got Sh!$%^&* lets go racin!"