Peter Ripley paid as he wished...

Old 03-24-2008, 12:28 PM
  #1  
poppaj
Junior Member
APPRENTICE
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 23
Default Peter Ripley paid as he wished...

Anyone that had been following the thread Peter Ripley put on this site about me "Jim Johnson aka poppaj "should know that I used paypal to buy back the fuel pump and I believe he is done with his complaining....This is the only time anyone has done this type of thing to me after many, many great transactions and the meeting of new friends from dealing on the Internet..It troubles me deeply that anyone would think I would try to scam them over a part.. He contacted me about the trade and as you can see from the thread it went to the dogs after that. If you deal with this person please be very clear on what you have to trade/sell...It is one nightmare that I am glad is over :roll: Thanks to all the RJ and Moparts members that showed support for me :lol: it was deeply appreciated!!!
Jim Johnson aka poppaj
Pop&Son Performance Racing Engines
poppaj is offline  
Old 03-24-2008, 03:34 PM
  #2  
phr
Member
MASTER JOURNEYMAN
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 45
Default

"please be very clear on what you have to trade/sell"

That simple fact, would have eliminated all your problems...not to mention doing what you say, when you say you are going to do it.


Furthermore this statement is a bit off... :roll: :roll:

"should know that I used paypal to buy back the fuel pump and I believe he is done with his complaining"

Jim you did not buy back anything, you PAID for the fuel pump I sent you 2/9/08 and the return shipping on the fuel pump you mistakenly sent me 3/08, as mine..

You installled my pump on your car, then sent me a different pump back....see the thread and pictures, of the 2 different pumps, if you are still confused. Then be sure to reread your sons email again, telling me I had the right to be mad for YOU sending me the wrong pump back...

It is over finally, you did get me to open a PayPal account, for you to pay..after you had my pump for over a month...2/15 to 3/19

Now you can join those MOPARTS members who claim I have cheated them and also have the opportunity to collect $10,000.00 for any information that proves I have "cheated" you, or any of them.

You will not, nor will they ever collect one red cent because nothing ever was done to harm or cheat any of you... :P :P :P It just increases my sales each and everytime your "good ole boys" play their little boy games.

Keep on getting that good reliable information.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It will probably lead to another one of these type transactions... ops: ops:
phr is offline  
Old 03-24-2008, 05:00 PM
  #3  
Tod74
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 4,143
Default

Originally Posted by phr
"please be very clear on what you have to trade/sell"

That simple fact, would have eliminated all your problems...not to mention doing what you say, when you say you are going to do it.


Furthermore this statement is a bit off... :roll: :roll:

"should know that I used paypal to buy back the fuel pump and I believe he is done with his complaining"

Jim you did not buy back anything, you PAID for the fuel pump I sent you 2/9/08 and the return shipping on the fuel pump you mistakenly sent me 3/08, as mine..

You installled my pump on your car, then sent me a different pump back....see the thread and pictures, of the 2 different pumps, if you are still confused. Then be sure to reread your sons email again, telling me I had the right to be mad for YOU sending me the wrong pump back...

It is over finally, you did get me to open a PayPal account, for you to pay..after you had my pump for over a month...2/15 to 3/19

Now you can join those MOPARTS members who claim I have cheated them and also have the opportunity to collect $10,000.00 for any information that proves I have "cheated" you, or any of them.

You will not, nor will they ever collect one red cent because nothing ever was done to harm or cheat any of you... :P :P :P It just increases my sales each and everytime your "good ole boys" play their little boy games.

Keep on getting that good reliable information.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It will probably lead to another one of these type transactions... ops: ops:
I would like to know details of these people you are acused of scamming...hard to believe several people would just make stuff up to "get you" if there wasn't some truth to it. no offense just being nosey.
Tod74 is offline  
Old 03-24-2008, 06:24 PM
  #4  
mopar1968
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
mopar1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Abingdon,Virginia
Posts: 3,579
Default parts

:? :? did i miss something? i thought this was over and done with! :shock: :shock:
mopar1968 is offline  
Old 03-24-2008, 09:47 PM
  #5  
poppaj
Junior Member
APPRENTICE
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 23
Default

So did I, I did what he wanted, but as you can see he just wants to argue with somebody..He will never be happy... :roll: As you can see he comes up with some goofy stuff..Why would anyone say they would pay $10,000 to prove he has not acted this way to others, come on.... :shock:
poppaj
poppaj is offline  
Old 03-25-2008, 05:57 AM
  #6  
johnrr
Junior Member
SHOW GUEST
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: N.H.
Posts: 9
Default Re: parts

Originally Posted by mopar1968
:? :? did i miss something? i thought this was over and done with! :shock: :shock:
with the incredible mr. ripely its NEVER over ...
johnrr is offline  
Old 03-25-2008, 06:36 AM
  #7  
poppaj
Junior Member
APPRENTICE
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 23
Default Re: parts

Originally Posted by johnrr
Originally Posted by mopar1968
:? :? did i miss something? i thought this was over and done with! :shock: :shock:
with the incredible mr. ripely its NEVER over ...
"johnrr" I can see what you mean....maybe these posts will save someone else the hassle of dealing with this jackass.....poppaj :lol:
poppaj is offline  
Old 03-25-2008, 07:09 AM
  #8  
mopar1968
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
mopar1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Abingdon,Virginia
Posts: 3,579
Default parts

I have noticed he has been real quite.
mopar1968 is offline  
Old 03-25-2008, 08:32 AM
  #9  
phr
Member
MASTER JOURNEYMAN
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 45
Default

Jim Johnson send the pan back to Charlies to get the manufactureres "opinion " of its condition. ( Remember, I only showed it to over 10 different people, who suggested it be thrown in the scap aluminum bin.) Now you change threads to confuse people..

(You know that "excellent condition" pan you tried to trade me....and all those other parts, that were for sale and have now have dissappeared from this site)

Johrr why not explain all the parts transactions or dealings you have had with me. Why not pass along this important information?

Provide proof ANYTHING you post , for a change. ops: ops: ops:

But of course, I know that will never happen......because there is NONE.... just your groups tired ole bash fest. :P :P :P :P
phr is offline  
Old 03-25-2008, 10:40 AM
  #10  
johnrr
Junior Member
SHOW GUEST
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: N.H.
Posts: 9
Default

Originally Posted by phr
Jim Johnson send the pan back to Charlies to get the manufactureres "opinion " of its condition. ( Remember, I only showed it to over 10 different people, who suggested it be thrown in the scap aluminum bin.) Now you change threads to confuse people..

(You know that "excellent condition" pan you tried to trade me....and all those other parts, that were for sale and have now have dissappeared from this site)

Johrr why not explain all the parts transactions or dealings you have had with me. Why not pass along this important information?

Provide proof ANYTHING you post , for a change. ops: ops: ops:

But of course, I know that will never happen......because there is NONE.... just your groups tired ole bash fest. :P :P :P :P
peter i enquired about something you had for sale once on moparts, can't remember what it was , got a couple pics from you , which wasn't easy, and then after trying to decipher what you were posting on moparts i decided that it wasn't worth the hassle to even deal with you .

i really was apprehensive about even responding here after someone directed me over to this because of your mental instability. :wink:

what i found amusing was you only have 33 posts , before the one i quoted in this response, and they ALL were about this deal with J Johnston . :lol:
johnrr is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service