Race Parts Indiret

Old 11-14-2007, 03:57 AM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Race Parts Indiret

:evil: POP! Flame ON! Well I said I wouldn't post until I got all my parts but guess what I'm still waiting. First off, I have nothing bad to say about Jeff Moll or the parts he sells. Everything has been great parts. My problem is the amount of time it takes to get something and the excuses that goes with them. July 2nd I made a deal with RPD for 1 of the F-2 setups they sell on here, a cam and a Dart intake. Within 2 weeks they were paid for. Now then I know not to expect the PC soon, but would expect the intake and cam to show up, well after asking about them and 5 weeks later I got them so I could button up my motor. Ok, the waiting game starts, after 2 and half months I actually got to meet the man and talk to him helping out a customer at a track. Very smart and was telling what you do and not, what parts really wouldn't work and what he would suggest. Never tried to sell anything. I was impressed and made arrangements to add a MSD 7535 Dig 7 with boost control, a MSD map sensor and a Prostar 500 Magnefuel pump to my order. a month earlier I had told him to add an intercooler on the F-2 package. Anyway, a couple more weeks go by and he says I can send the balance as my PC should be there in the next week. I send another $3018.00 and I'm paid out. Now then 2 weeks ago Tuesday I finally get the PC and I'm tickled to death to finally get it. But I'm told my MSD was mistakenly sent somewhere else. Also I got the wrong intercooler, that I needed for my car. I was peeved last week and asked where my MSD was? I get," It's coming to us and you should get it early next week". Well today is Wednesday and not early next week anymore, and still waiting. You would think that they would have gotten another 1 out the door on the way then. This in another line of excuses if you ask me. Jeff said to send my intercooler back to him and he would get it swapped for me, which I have no doubts he would. Question is how long would it take, so I haven't sent it back for that fear. I even asked if he could set it up for my wife to drop the wrong 1 at Procharger next week and pick up the right 1 since she'll be 75 miles from there and could save money on shipping for every 1. NOPE! She can drop it off but the new 1 would need to be sent to Jeff and then to me. I give up, this is the worse run business I have ever seen. Look at their past track record on Ebay and some off their + feedback even says Great products, slow shipping. Sorry for the novel. And just incase anyone wants me to back up my side of it. I have nearly every message between us since July the 2nd I can post. Thanks for your time. Flame off
Old 11-14-2007, 11:10 AM
racepartsdirect
APPRENTICE

I am sorry that you feel that way . I agree with everything he says and all I can say "sorry" The lead times on some of the products in his order are out of our control and some are in our control . We are a small business and we stay very busy .He requested his order be changed a few times in mid stream so there were a few twists and turns. I try to handle allot and his MSD order was miss shipped .We were out of stock and our stocking order is due to arrive here tomorrow afternoon . I can assure you his remaining 2 parts will be shipping that day even if I have to drive them to the UPS depot myself after hours . Procharger did in fact send the wrong configuration of the intercooler he ordered .as soon as he informed us that the wrong intercooler was shipped we made arrangements to get it swapped out , I followed up with him last week about the intercooler when we had not received it on our end as expected . I must send that one back to Procharger to get the correct one replaced . I am sorry and if it could be done any other way I would do it . If this customer needs any help (tuning or otherwise) after the fact he can call me any time and I will be here for him .We have returned every call and responded to every message and will continue to do so for this and every customer. Once again I am sorry and Thanks for the business , Jeff Moll
Old 11-15-2007, 03:10 AM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

Well, to fix this sort of problem tell the customer up front there is sometimes a delay so they can make the choice before opening their wallet.
Sounds like a Body Shop here to me
Old 11-17-2007, 04:06 AM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Hello Guys, I want to let you all in on a follow up. In my before post I said Jeff Moll was a stand up kind of guy. Well, even though I said it was his shipping standards was bad and blaming his help, he accepted the blame because it's his business. He called me directly to resolve the problems, as always he was very professional and friendly. I'm very happy to tell every 1 that he went above and beyond what I had asked from him. He has gotten me the parts I need and even subbed a better part because he found out 1 was on back order and wouldn't know when he could get it. I now have 2 of the 3 parts I needed and the other is on the way, and should be here Monday. As I said before Jeff is a stand up guy that knows his stuff. This was just an unfortunate event for both of us on everything. If you get a chance when ordering, and you get Jeff, you will find out what I said is true. My hat is off to him and his people for getting me squared away. And I for 1 will buy from them again.
Old 11-18-2007, 11:38 AM
sg1586
MASTER BUILDER

Sounds like a Body Shop here to me[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: