BEWARE! DAVE WARD ROSWELL, GEORGIA!!

Old 05-23-2007, 06:11 PM
kgto
SHOW GUEST

Default BEWARE! DAVE WARD ROSWELL, GEORGIA!!

This guy is a real piece of work. One of those 'I'm your buddy 'til I get your money'

He had a new billet crank and damper I bought from him for $2000. He also had an engine and tranny for sale: http://www.racingjunk.com/post/826457/

He seemed pretty nice and the crank and parts looked good when they showed up. I tried to get him to come down on the price of $18,000 for the engine and tranny but he wouldn't budge assuring me it was all top quality just like the crank. I decided to make the purchase and he agreed to split the shipping which ended up being $1100. I sent him the the cashier's check via FedEx overnight. After 3 weeks of waiting for him to ship the items, I started to not get my phone calls returned. I then had someone else call him. Guess what? He answered the phone! I then called hem back. He didn't answer so I left him a message. He called back enraged saying he was out of town and just got in. He finally shipped it a week later (over 4 weeks later from getting my money). When it showed up this "fresh" engine had oil in it from a year ago, metal in the oil and filter. It was FILTHY inside the engine. None of the fuel lines had been taped off or the exhaust ports. The main bearings were trashed and #2 was all copper. The valvesprings we found were all shot and need to be replaced.
He still owes me a Jessel rocker shaft setup and an aluminum radiator and his half of the shipping.
I have faxed, emailed and called and he won't call back or respond.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:17 AM
etbird
MASTER BUILDER

Roswell is not to far from where I live. You want maybe me and the BOY'S go say hello?
Old 05-25-2007, 04:19 AM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

Would his name be David Ward???? If so then good luck.

The David I see is 59 years old and should know better by now. Just on public records he has 2 judgments against him. One is from Brent Loggins for $3089.00 filled in 06/05/2005 Wow wonder what that’s for….. hmmmm looking now. The second one is for the State of Georgia for $15,127.00 in taxes from 1995 or 1996. So your not the only one he has beat out of money. The filing claims are #05vs078804 and #B3205p72

David has business dealings with Carpet Concepts and Designs (Looks Like Owner) and the state filed against him and the company for the unpaid taxes.

David owns a home and likes water sports, ok well he has a new wave runner… oh and so much more I know about him.

David step up, you’re a 59-year-old man that knows right from wrong. Come on here and state your side of what happened. Just because you’re in GA and the buyer is in another state does not keep you out of the long arm of the law. If what you did were true I would sue you for all you have and then some. I would stop at nothing to see the system made it right. You have a track record already so it would not stand well for you in court and GA laws are pretty good for the victim.

Oh snap and before you get upset about what I posted it’s all public records so pay close attention to what the post stated out as and not what I am posting about you. I post the truth and nothing but the truth per public records LOL….

Sorry but that song “Sweet Ga” keeps coming to mind and I am not that crazy about that song.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:32 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

ok kgto, You came here with some information and now you have more...It is up to you to contact your local authorities and the ones in Georgia...There is something you can do about this situation so go for it and let us know what you find out...More info may follow for you, we will wait and see...ROBINHORN is a thorn in the side of all scammers as he dislikes them as much as I do.......

And Mr. Ward we would like to hear your side so step up and tell us about it....I know there is someone in the Roswell area that knows you and will tell you that your fixing to become a superstar on RJ....

Also kgto you need to read the subject in this section HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED...
Old 05-25-2007, 07:11 AM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

We can lead them to the food but can not make them eat LOL.... I would hope with the information I provided and the "A star is born" logo would drum up some more information and allow this to take care of itself.

Both should now step up and clear the air. I would be on the phone filing the police reports and calling a process server in GA to deliver the papers.

Why wait for one more day when you know your not going to give you any money back or anymore parts. He gave you what he is going to and nothing more. It kills me when people think if they wait it will get better. Hello.... they will not wake up one day and say "oh I am going to do the right thing and send eveyone there parts....

Not going to happen..... Ask Brent or the state of GA. They had to sue him.
Old 05-25-2007, 07:02 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Oh robinhorn is this the Bret I think it is that got sued thru the State of Georgia :?: And since it is public record could I find out for how much and when and did he cough it up then or is he prefering to do some time over it :?: These boys gonna learn you scam on RJ your ass is gonna pay the price for it as I have no fear of calling them out and asking why they think they can steal from people and go unpunished...Why should I or anyone else sit back and act like they should not hear about it and "all" their customers and future customers...I mean they can find another line of business if they want to steal as I could care less for useless scammers......Pass the word :!: