anyone ever dealt with BADBUG3

Old 05-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Default anyone ever dealt with BADBUG3

HAS ANYONE EVER DEALT WITH BADBUG3 ????? he's got engine parts I want ! let me know if anyones heard anything!!! thank you very much!!!!!! David.
Old 06-03-2007, 06:56 PM
blown375
APPRENTICE

Default badbug3

Badbug3 called me and talked to me several times and stated that he absolutely wanted my motor in the worst way! but he needed to sell his stuff first. So I agreed to sell it to him and said I would wait for him to sell his stuff and I stupidly told others that he was buying my motor and that he is selling his stuff to buy my motor and I didn't want to screw the guy over! After a couple weeks I e-mailed him and he finally sent me an e-mail and all he wrote was "I have bought another motor, thanks" after stringing me along for several weeks . You can buy from him if you want to but...
A man is only as good as his word and in my opinion , Gary a.k.a. badbug3s' word is worth absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Old 06-04-2007, 04:36 AM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

I passed on my own , It was a DART block, and I HATE DART BLOCKS anyway, and some other things didnt work,BUT THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!!
Old 06-04-2007, 04:41 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Racefab57
I passed on my own , It was a DART block, and I HATE DART BLOCKS anyway, and some other things didnt work,BUT THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!!
He had posted a question about sleeving a dart block here a while back.