HAPPY ENDINGS !!!!!

Old 03-04-2012, 09:08 AM
  #21  
TheRabbit
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
TheRabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Augusta, Ga.
Posts: 2,295
Default

Originally Posted by ghustler
Here is a document that tell who honors who's permit.
http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/USReciprocity.pdf
One thing crazy about this is Ga and Sc don't honor each others permits. I live less than a mile from SC and work in Sc., but would have to have permits for both states to carry a hand gun legally.
TheRabbit is offline  
Old 03-04-2012, 09:51 AM
  #22  
ghustler
Senior Member
MASTER BUILDER
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 143
Default

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Originally Posted by ghustler
Here is a document that tell who honors who's permit.
http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/USReciprocity.pdf
One thing crazy about this is Ga and Sc don't honor each others permits. I live less than a mile from SC and work in Sc., but would have to have permits for both states to carry a hand gun legally.
That is one reason the NRA and others are trying to get them recognized just like your drivers licence.
ghustler is offline  
Old 03-04-2012, 02:59 PM
  #23  
BEAST477
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
BEAST477's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,908
Default

Originally Posted by ghustler
My state is a "shall issue" state and they have to give them to you if your not a felon.
I have my lifetime permit and carry all the time.
We have to because an $8 an hour factory around here "import" undesirables from Michigan down here to work and all they do is get into trouble and hang out at the projects and get white trash pregnant.
Are you sure all the "undesirables" are from Michigan? Just saying.
BEAST477 is offline  
Old 03-04-2012, 03:46 PM
  #24  
TheYellaBrick
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
TheYellaBrick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Emmett, Idaho
Posts: 7,334
Default

TheYellaBrick is offline  
Old 03-04-2012, 04:42 PM
  #25  
ghustler
Senior Member
MASTER BUILDER
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 143
Default

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Originally Posted by ghustler
My state is a "shall issue" state and they have to give them to you if your not a felon.
I have my lifetime permit and carry all the time.
We have to because an $8 an hour factory around here "import" undesirables from Michigan down here to work and all they do is get into trouble and hang out at the projects and get white trash pregnant.
Are you sure all the "undesirables" are from Michigan? Just saying.
Yea we checked the license plates as they pulled up plus the bus that pulls up to the hotel once a month is from Michigan and lets out 30 to 40 and picks up 30 to 40!
ghustler is offline  
Old 03-04-2012, 04:44 PM
  #26  
ghustler
Senior Member
MASTER BUILDER
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 143
Default

http://nraila.org/legislation/federa...t-%281%29.aspx
This is a bill going to congress right now to pass "“National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act of 2011.”
ghustler is offline  
Old 03-04-2012, 08:43 PM
  #27  
olds48
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Montvale, VA
Posts: 1,431
Default

DMDD is right. I carry,but you dont want to pull that gun on anyone. I did once and thankfully he scurried right along at the sight of it. It was a sick feeling that i never want to face again. I was sick to my stomach for the rest of that night. Last resort ONLY.
olds48 is offline  
Old 03-05-2012, 03:16 AM
  #28  
ghustler
Senior Member
MASTER BUILDER
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 143
Default

Originally Posted by olds48
DMDD is right. I carry,but you dont want to pull that gun on anyone. I did once and thankfully he scurried right along at the sight of it. It was a sick feeling that i never want to face again. I was sick to my stomach for the rest of that night. Last resort ONLY.
The last resort is pulling the trigger, you pulled your gun and didn't do that, your lucky he didn't get the cops after you for brandishing a gun and turn the whole thing around on you!
ghustler is offline  
Old 03-06-2012, 07:05 PM
  #29  
outlaw256
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: falkville al
Posts: 1,765
Default

i dont care about any right to carry law.i had rather deal with the law while they bury the bad guy.im still alive hes dead.but i do believe a citizen should have the right to carry a gun just about anywhere he goes.but if im in a state that doesnt allow me to carry my gun i sure as hell aint gonna put it under the seat. i want that gun within reach. a gun as saved my life more than once.its a very hard thing to do.pull that trigger.but if you hesitate, you will die. i promise you, you will die. the bad guy isnt gonna think about it. hes gonna pull his gun a shoot you in the head. DO NOT HESITATE. PULL GUN AND FIRE.OR DIE.im still alive.for me its not the bad guys death or even me being the one who took it. as far as that goes i will shoot you then go eat supper. but its his family that seems to bother me. they have tolive with loosing him. he was someones son, brother or father. that part hurts. but not for to damn long.
outlaw256 is offline  
Old 03-07-2012, 07:25 AM
  #30  
oldandtired
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
oldandtired's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sugar Hill, GA
Posts: 1,374
Default

[quote="outlaw256"] but its his family that seems to bother me. They have to live with loosing him. He was someones son, brother or father. quote]

And the first thing they will say is "he's a good boy. He just fell in with the wrong crowd".
And I say, "he was evil because of the way he was raised."
oldandtired is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -