HAPPY ENDINGS !!!!!

Old 03-04-2012, 09:08 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ghustler
Here is a document that tell who honors who's permit.
http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/USReciprocity.pdf
One thing crazy about this is Ga and Sc don't honor each others permits. I live less than a mile from SC and work in Sc., but would have to have permits for both states to carry a hand gun legally.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:51 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Here is a document that tell who honors who's permit.
http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/USReciprocity.pdf
One thing crazy about this is Ga and Sc don't honor each others permits. I live less than a mile from SC and work in Sc., but would have to have permits for both states to carry a hand gun legally.
That is one reason the NRA and others are trying to get them recognized just like your drivers licence.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:59 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

My state is a "shall issue" state and they have to give them to you if your not a felon.
I have my lifetime permit and carry all the time.
We have to because an $8 an hour factory around here "import" undesirables from Michigan down here to work and all they do is get into trouble and hang out at the projects and get white trash pregnant.
Are you sure all the "undesirables" are from Michigan? Just saying.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:46 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Old 03-04-2012, 04:42 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by BEAST477
My state is a "shall issue" state and they have to give them to you if your not a felon.
I have my lifetime permit and carry all the time.
We have to because an $8 an hour factory around here "import" undesirables from Michigan down here to work and all they do is get into trouble and hang out at the projects and get white trash pregnant.
Are you sure all the "undesirables" are from Michigan? Just saying.
Yea we checked the license plates as they pulled up plus the bus that pulls up to the hotel once a month is from Michigan and lets out 30 to 40 and picks up 30 to 40!
Old 03-04-2012, 04:44 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

http://nraila.org/legislation/federa...t-%281%29.aspx
This is a bill going to congress right now to pass "“National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act of 2011.”
Old 03-04-2012, 08:43 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

DMDD is right. I carry,but you dont want to pull that gun on anyone. I did once and thankfully he scurried right along at the sight of it. It was a sick feeling that i never want to face again. I was sick to my stomach for the rest of that night. Last resort ONLY.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:16 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by olds48
DMDD is right. I carry,but you dont want to pull that gun on anyone. I did once and thankfully he scurried right along at the sight of it. It was a sick feeling that i never want to face again. I was sick to my stomach for the rest of that night. Last resort ONLY.
The last resort is pulling the trigger, you pulled your gun and didn't do that, your lucky he didn't get the cops after you for brandishing a gun and turn the whole thing around on you!
Old 03-06-2012, 07:05 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i dont care about any right to carry law.i had rather deal with the law while they bury the bad guy.im still alive hes dead.but i do believe a citizen should have the right to carry a gun just about anywhere he goes.but if im in a state that doesnt allow me to carry my gun i sure as hell aint gonna put it under the seat. i want that gun within reach. a gun as saved my life more than once.its a very hard thing to do.pull that trigger.but if you hesitate, you will die. i promise you, you will die. the bad guy isnt gonna think about it. hes gonna pull his gun a shoot you in the head. DO NOT HESITATE. PULL GUN AND FIRE.OR DIE.im still alive.for me its not the bad guys death or even me being the one who took it. as far as that goes i will shoot you then go eat supper. but its his family that seems to bother me. they have tolive with loosing him. he was someones son, brother or father. that part hurts. but not for to damn long.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:25 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="outlaw256"] but its his family that seems to bother me. They have to live with loosing him. He was someones son, brother or father. quote]

And the first thing they will say is "he's a good boy. He just fell in with the wrong crowd".
And I say, "he was evil because of the way he was raised."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -