Possibly a bit overpriced?

Old 10-28-2010, 12:54 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah, I'm a little confused. I would like to know what a Mod can and can't do. I understand someone has to be in charge but what are the limitations? Can they change posts? Can they check our pm's? Just curious.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:58 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Well I am about done here for the day, I hope to check in later and see a reply from Tom or Brian. I think we all deserve a straight answer.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-28-2010, 02:21 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Can't tell you what I know nothing of...thats what I am talking about Guys..I Don't know if a post was edited or Not.....Personally for anyone to get on here and Blame a Mod or anyone else for something without having proof is the same stuff that has had this site upside down to Begin with.. ..Just for conversation sake sometime a post will read edit and sometime it will not...just look back at a post made by me earlier in this thread...it states in BLACK AND WHITE EDIT...My point is if you don't have proof don't start pointing fingers Bottom Line

But this is what I do Know...This site has gotten out of control because of Chit makers..people who complain and that care Nothing about this site but only for starting trouble etc.....

I for one will step up to the plate and take some blame for not cutting this off to begin with ..I should have cut the troubles makers off at the knee's but I thought it would handle itself...I WAS WRONG

But I can assure all of you the trouble makers will be dealt with from this point foward..I am declaring war on you (trouble makers) Now.....There is no loyalty to this site or Mods/admin or owners of RJ by these trouble makers...and the bad thing is that I have personally STOOD up and or helped,spoke on the phone,shared race space information to the same people who are causing the trouble... NO LOYALTY !!!!.....I have not metnioned names..but as I said when I aired this out ( Per chris request)...the guilty dawgs are barking loudly..

So as Tom said get your thick skin out ...if anyone thinks this post is gonna get diverted and start hammering the site and Mods or anyone else then your fixing to see what Moderation of Old is all about.

for those of you wanting to know what the limitations or Job duites of a Mod are....then let me tell you...Its to keep trouble makers in line and run them off if necessary...BOTTOM LINE !

You guys don't think we can't see who is burning up the pm's with one another..lol...We know who you are.

I am dedicated to taking back the forum from the trouble makers ,whinners,two face, un-loyal peckerwoods.....and if you ( trouble makers) want to quit the site go right ahead and do us all a favor...cause I will gurantee someone will be there to take your place !!!!

if you ain't down with taking back our site then take your ass on somewhewre else if they will have you...I can assure you I am gonna go toe to toe with you Trouble makers....cause you Guys aren't my friends...a friend will not back stab, and try to destroy something we all work to Build....I would not have a friend with these credentials

if these answer ain't good enough for some of you...tough Chit !

Bottom line you are on board and will become productive supportive members of this forum or you will not..and I WILL SAY IT AGAIN REAL LOUD AND CLEAR...IF YOUR NOT ON BOARD I AM GONNA HELP YOU TO THE DOOR....and I think its safe to say My counter part has got my back....enough of the bullchit guys....its over for the Clowns !!!!

And if this reply was not quick enough for some of you...sorry but i have a life outside of sitting here babysitting some cybers whinners.

Fine print Disclaimer/Warning:
This post was not directed at the supportive,productive forum members but instead was intended for the back stabbing,trouble making,jumping to conclusion,Anti RJ forum people... WARNING...If you find yourself reading this post and you feel its aimed at you personally then you may want to re-valuate your particpation on the site.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-28-2010, 02:39 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Beast and harbone,
My second post in this thread I DID edit. It originally showed as having been edited, it no longer does, I wonder why? At NO TIME did I edit my original post OR thread subject line.
The edit was to add:

BTW, did anyone notice I started the thread as a QUESTION, not a statement?

We know that something was edited, our moderator said so himself. (see below)
Maybe the moderator could investigate this and let us know. I would look into CPs situation as well if I was the moderator. I am curious as to why the moderator TWICE edited his response to this if changing something is so terribly wrong.
The ball is no longer in my court.

bjuice
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:25 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hollowayshotrods wrote:
I am sorry I didn't do any research before I started this thread!
The FACT is, I was just trying to make some conversation among friends, it seems to have upset some folks..........sorry about that. I have no idea if it is overpriced, and really don't give a crap if it is or isn't.
JUST TRYING TO MAKE CONVERSATION WITH FRIENDS IS ALL I WANTED TO DO!!
DRAGON, thanks for adding the Shelby site info, that should clear some things up.

BTW, did anyone notice I started the thread as a QUESTION, not a statement?

bjuice wrote:
dragonmaster093 wrote:
you could probibly get one from aftermarket for like 2200-2400 less just not a original but to mee its way over priced

if you don't have an all orginal 1966 shelby GT with a missing steering wheel I would say its over priced.....lol

point i am making is give us Facts why you come to the conclusion this original part (steering wheel) is over priced....also before you start making your point aftermarket parts do not come into play when your restoring with orginal parts

whoooooo Rudy...ain't nobody upset here.....can I not make a statement on a thread ?...i'm i not your friend ?

if you think i should not be able to post my opinion on a thread or ask someone some facts or for their opinions let me know why.

also why did you change your original post ? I didn't think we would have to stamp your post as we do many who change up in Mid- Flight...
so no-one can see if you were asking a statment or Question cause you Changed it....Why ?

but if thats how you want mine and your on-line releationship thats fine..I can treat you the same as i do other people that come in here that have tried to jingle my balls over the years...... so i have no problems with This..

just didn't expect it would come down to you Rudy....oh well so be it....ok ball in your court.

Last edited by bjuice on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Damn Rudy who said editing your post was wrong ????..u directed that at me but I hate to tell you it wasn't me that began the crying and bitchin about editing...that be your Ole Friend CP......LOL...hell I might edit my own post 15 times cause I can't type.....or forget to capitize My "i''s"....again ask Ole CP he's my best whitness.....lMAO :evil:

just keep the story and facts on track and direct it to the right person. or don't post at all...this is where it gets twisted...fair enough ?

Old 10-28-2010, 03:07 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Just for the record, my original was edited, but not by me and I do have proof, I already spoke with Tom about it, I'm just stating the FACT that my post was edited to make me look like a whiner, trouble maker or whatever.

I've been a good member, I love this site, I have made many productive posts and rarely if EVER get involved in pissing matches, I let this thread lay for 4 pages before I said one word and it was just a poke to try and lighten the mood, you BRIAN obviously took as an attack, whatever dude, you clearly have issues you need to deal with.

I've met many fine folks on here Brian, some will be life long friends, and it's sad to see it get to this, but I will not stand for post editing WITHOUT my concent or knowledge PERIOD.

Now as far as the finger pointing is concerned, I didnt point a finger at anyone, just ask Tom, I merely said it wasn't me that edited my post and tried in vain to make me look bad.
I'm pretty sure a regular forum member can't edit my personal posts so IMO that narrows it down to about 3 people, Tom, PJ and you.
So whatever dude, I'm outta here.

Heads up guys, theres a snake in the grass.

Chow>Cp
Old 10-28-2010, 03:46 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Alright, I see what both you guys said here. I hear you both...

Personally, I believe CP. He says his post was edited by someone other than himself. Plain & simple....

Juice- I hear you. We need not feed the trouble makers... they should play elsewhere. Where the hell is our team lately??? We all got along great not too long ago!!! What is the damn problem these days???

Question: Can it be found who edited Cp's post? If so, can it be proven & posted here to expose the truth? Here is how I see it: if someone edited his post, lets put em' on trial right here. CP has been a good member for some time now. It is a shame to see good folks bail.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:47 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
Just for the record, my original was edited, but not by me and I do have proof, I already spoke with Tom about it, I'm just stating the FACT that my post was edited to make me look like a whiner, trouble maker or whatever.

I've been a good member, I love this site, I have made many productive posts and rarely if EVER get involved in pissing matches, I let this thread lay for 4 pages before I said one word and it was just a poke to try and lighten the mood, you BRIAN obviously took as an attack, whatever dude, you clearly have issues you need to deal with.

I've met many fine folks on here Brian, some will be life long friends, and it's sad to see it get to this, but I will not stand for post editing WITHOUT my concent or knowledge PERIOD.

Now as far as the finger pointing is concerned, I didnt point a finger at anyone, just ask Tom, I merely said it wasn't me that edited my post and tried in vain to make me look bad.
I'm pretty sure a regular forum member can't edit my personal posts so IMO that narrows it down to about 3 people, Tom, PJ and you.
So whatever dude, I'm outta here.

Heads up guys, theres a snake in the grass.

Chow>Cp

Horse Hocky there CP...there you go spinning again...YOU DON'T HAVE TO POINT A FINGER DIRECTLY AND SAY NAMES WHEN YOU MAKE THE ACCUSATIONS YOU DID CP...GIVE ME A BREAK !!!...DON'T PLAY SYMANTICS WITH ME....I am sure you have met some good friends on here thats what the site is for........cause if you was a part of the TEAM and wanted to help straighten things out here on RJ after I made my 1st Post you would have said nothing at the least or got in behind me...but instead you wanted to be a smart ass about the "i" comment...that shows your commitment right there CP...its in black and white...PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOU MADE THE COMMENT CHARLIE,RIGHT AFTER A SERIOUS POST..WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH...AT BEST YOU HAD HORRIBLE TIMING CP.....yOU CAN SIT HERE AND SAY YOU WANTED TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD AND ALL THAT CHIT...THATS REALLY CONVEINANT TO SAY AT THIS POINT....YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT BEFORE YOU TYPED...IT WASN'T THE TIME FOR OPEN END ONE LINERS

And don't Worry Tom and I are in contact

When I made my post I knew the guilty would chime in on the post...not only was you the 1st one to chime in but was also the 1st to TRY and bust my chops.....Now your backing up on it...if this was the case you should have been expalining that several pages ago

Yeah and you right...I got some problems right Now....had about 4 of them as of yesterday...now your taking your ball and going home...that leaves me 3 problems.

Would love you to hang around but it is what it is there Charlie....

oh yeah... by the last few of my post should be proof that I don't need to change post to get my point across..I will say it to your face or should i say forum.

No snake in the grass Folks...just a disgruntled member called out on the carpet casuse he could not get away with a personal Jab .

And for you Honest members that want a good forum to come to without the crying,bitchin moaning etc.....hang around....we might have a few more leave before its done...but when its over we will have it (forum) back running like it should be

Trust me Charlie and anyone else interested...I knew ahead of time when I blew the lid off this I would not be the most popular among the whinners....but its worth it to get the site back on track.

Old 10-28-2010, 04:00 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Alright, I see what both you guys said here. I hear you both...

Personally, I believe CP. He says his post was edited by someone other than himself. Plain & simple....

Juice- I hear you. We need not feed the trouble makers... they should play elsewhere. Where the hell is our team lately??? We all got along great not too long ago!!! What is the damn problem these days???

Question: Can it be found who edited Cp's post? If so, can it be proven & posted here to expose the truth? Here is how I see it: if someone edited his post, lets put em' on trial right here. CP has been a good member for some time now. It is a shame to see good folks bail.
Scoot IF his post was edited I have No clue how to finger print this...the 1st time I saw his post it was as it was...just like sometime when you edit your post it will show edited at the bottom and sometime it won't...i have no answer to this...then he came back on here stating that his post was edited and made the accusations toward a Mod and I got news for CP and others..there are some very savy computer people out here that editing a post is simple beans for them.....Cp won't admit it but he made his "i" post comment cause he wanted to be a smart a$$ now he is saying he did that to lighten the Mood...Bullcrap....what many do not remember is that Cp took a Cheap shot at me months back and I let it ride...i just didn't let him get by with it this time...besides this thread had nothing to do with CP in the begining....My inbox has been full of complaints to clean up the site with trouble makers and Chit Starters..Well i finally did just that...

...post editing is not the problem here...read thru all the post...I just called the hand of some of the whinners,complainers etc...I have been seeing over the last few months...these same people have down played the site ( RJ),talked Junk on the owner of the site ( personal stuff) and kept something stiring all the time..along with threatening to quit the site all the time...Don't get me wrong 99% of the members are great but there are 3 or 4 that I am sick of hearing their crap...

Old 10-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Fair enough. Just sorry to see the turmoil here lately. Nonetheless, it is still a special place to be & a lot of good people here. I want to get back to the balance again... you know? Got my new 68 Chevelle & I will be on here looking for parts, resto stuff, getting tips/advice, etc... good times. Let's heal up & regroup people.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:50 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Brian,
List your troublemakers and why you think they are troublemakers. Lets have a "forum hearing" and decide who is right and who is wrong. If your pm box is burning up with complaints then I think that would be best. Your personal "war" with the troublemakers isn't the way to go. In all fairness, you have the mod button, not us. List the names of the troublemakers you suggest we have in the regulars here. I agree to leave if deemed a troublemaker, would you? Would anyone else? Your opinion shouldn't be the only one heard, you don't like me, so, of course ANYTHING I say that you don't agree with will be used to form your opinion of me.............deeming me a troublemaker. I can and have admitted when I have been wrong. Will you?

I can believe your explanation of the editing situation.......Maybe every now and then it doesn't say it was edited. I just wonder why Charlie would lie about it though (not saying he lied) if in fact he did.

In closing, you suggested you guys are reading our pms!! Is nothing private anymore?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -