Possibly a bit overpriced?

Old 10-28-2010, 04:59 AM
  #61  
Harbone
Moderator
RACING JUNKIE
 
Harbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,021
Default

Originally Posted by cepx111
Originally Posted by cepx111
I just wanna know one thing Brian, why can't you capitolize your i's ?
Cp
This was my original post guys, somebody added the other part, somebody with site admin privilages.
Really :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
__________________
Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Harbone is offline  
Old 10-28-2010, 05:31 AM
  #62  
cepx111
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,044
Default

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by cepx111
Originally Posted by cepx111
I just wanna know one thing Brian, why can't you capitolize your i's ?
Cp
This was my original post guys, somebody added the other part, somebody with site admin privilages.
Really :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Really>Cp
cepx111 is offline  
Old 10-28-2010, 08:11 AM
  #63  
Harbone
Moderator
RACING JUNKIE
 
Harbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,021
Default

I do believe (correct me if I am wrong) even if a Mod "edits" a post it will show the post has been edited, that post does not show that...
__________________
Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Harbone is offline  
Old 10-28-2010, 09:15 AM
  #64  
BEAST477
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
BEAST477's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,908
Default

Originally Posted by harbone66
I do believe (correct me if I am wrong) even if a Mod "edits" a post it will show the post has been edited, that post does not show that...
Hmmm, that's interesting. Because the very first post in this thread doesn't say anything about being edited. :?
BEAST477 is offline  
Old 10-28-2010, 09:46 AM
  #65  
Harbone
Moderator
RACING JUNKIE
 
Harbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,021
Default

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Originally Posted by harbone66
I do believe (correct me if I am wrong) even if a Mod "edits" a post it will show the post has been edited, that post does not show that...
Hmmm, that's interesting. Because the very first post in this thread doesn't say anything about being edited. :?
interesting... :?
__________________
Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Harbone is offline  
Old 10-28-2010, 11:05 AM
  #66  
hollowayshotrods
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,289
Default

Beast and harbone,
My second post in this thread I DID edit. It originally showed as having been edited, it no longer does, I wonder why? At NO TIME did I edit my original post OR thread subject line.
The edit was to add:

BTW, did anyone notice I started the thread as a QUESTION, not a statement?

We know that something was edited, our moderator said so himself. (see below)
Maybe the moderator could investigate this and let us know. I would look into CPs situation as well if I was the moderator. I am curious as to why the moderator TWICE edited his response to this if changing something is so terribly wrong.
The ball is no longer in my court.

bjuice
Site Admin


Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 2944
Location: Greenville s.c.
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:25 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hollowayshotrods wrote:
I am sorry I didn't do any research before I started this thread!
The FACT is, I was just trying to make some conversation among friends, it seems to have upset some folks..........sorry about that. I have no idea if it is overpriced, and really don't give a crap if it is or isn't.
JUST TRYING TO MAKE CONVERSATION WITH FRIENDS IS ALL I WANTED TO DO!!
DRAGON, thanks for adding the Shelby site info, that should clear some things up.

BTW, did anyone notice I started the thread as a QUESTION, not a statement?


bjuice wrote:
dragonmaster093 wrote:
you could probibly get one from aftermarket for like 2200-2400 less just not a original but to mee its way over priced


if you don't have an all orginal 1966 shelby GT with a missing steering wheel I would say its over priced.....lol

point i am making is give us Facts why you come to the conclusion this original part (steering wheel) is over priced....also before you start making your point aftermarket parts do not come into play when your restoring with orginal parts




whoooooo Rudy...ain't nobody upset here.....can I not make a statement on a thread ?...i'm i not your friend ?

if you think i should not be able to post my opinion on a thread or ask someone some facts or for their opinions let me know why.

also why did you change your original post ? I didn't think we would have to stamp your post as we do many who change up in Mid- Flight...
so no-one can see if you were asking a statment or Question cause you Changed it....Why ?

but if thats how you want mine and your on-line releationship thats fine..I can treat you the same as i do other people that come in here that have tried to jingle my balls over the years...... so i have no problems with This..

just didn't expect it would come down to you Rudy....oh well so be it....ok ball in your court.
_________________
Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Last edited by bjuice on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
hollowayshotrods is offline  
Old 10-28-2010, 11:58 AM
  #67  
Harbone
Moderator
RACING JUNKIE
 
Harbone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,021
Default

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Beast and harbone,
My second post in this thread I DID edit. It originally showed as having been edited, it no longer does, I wonder why? At NO TIME did I edit my original post OR thread subject line.
The edit was to add:

BTW, did anyone notice I started the thread as a QUESTION, not a statement?

We know that something was edited, our moderator said so himself. (see below)
Maybe the moderator could investigate this and let us know. I would look into CPs situation as well if I was the moderator. I am curious as to why the moderator TWICE edited his response to this if changing something is so terribly wrong.
The ball is no longer in my court.

bjuice
Site Admin


Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 2944
Location: Greenville s.c.
Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:25 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hollowayshotrods wrote:
I am sorry I didn't do any research before I started this thread!
The FACT is, I was just trying to make some conversation among friends, it seems to have upset some folks..........sorry about that. I have no idea if it is overpriced, and really don't give a crap if it is or isn't.
JUST TRYING TO MAKE CONVERSATION WITH FRIENDS IS ALL I WANTED TO DO!!
DRAGON, thanks for adding the Shelby site info, that should clear some things up.

BTW, did anyone notice I started the thread as a QUESTION, not a statement?


bjuice wrote:
dragonmaster093 wrote:
you could probibly get one from aftermarket for like 2200-2400 less just not a original but to mee its way over priced


if you don't have an all orginal 1966 shelby GT with a missing steering wheel I would say its over priced.....lol

point i am making is give us Facts why you come to the conclusion this original part (steering wheel) is over priced....also before you start making your point aftermarket parts do not come into play when your restoring with orginal parts




whoooooo Rudy...ain't nobody upset here.....can I not make a statement on a thread ?...i'm i not your friend ?

if you think i should not be able to post my opinion on a thread or ask someone some facts or for their opinions let me know why.

also why did you change your original post ? I didn't think we would have to stamp your post as we do many who change up in Mid- Flight...
so no-one can see if you were asking a statment or Question cause you Changed it....Why ?

but if thats how you want mine and your on-line releationship thats fine..I can treat you the same as i do other people that come in here that have tried to jingle my balls over the years...... so i have no problems with This..

just didn't expect it would come down to you Rudy....oh well so be it....ok ball in your court.
_________________
Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Last edited by bjuice on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

OK, now I am VERY curious as to whats going on?
I need a little input from a Mod, how does this happen and why??
__________________
Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Harbone is offline  
Old 10-28-2010, 12:02 PM
  #68  
mopar1968
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
mopar1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Abingdon,Virginia
Posts: 3,578
Default

I am too Chris i would like to hear this also :!: :!: JMO Mark
mopar1968 is offline  
Old 10-28-2010, 12:32 PM
  #69  
mopar1968
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
mopar1968's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Abingdon,Virginia
Posts: 3,578
Default

Tom- Please correct me if i am wrong but didn't i see you and some guy {can't remember his name} in a pissing match on here a few months back :?: I believe he was a Mod at one time, Didn't he change some post or something and you Busted him for it :?: JMO Mark
mopar1968 is offline  
Old 10-28-2010, 12:48 PM
  #70  
Scooterz
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: EUGENE,OR.
Posts: 3,403
Default

Lame lame LAME!!

Are we now to the point where we can't even talk about a steering wheel civilly??? mods changing posts??? WHY? Is that true? Will someone at least explain the story & if it is true?
Scooterz is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service