WATCH OUT FOR THIS CROOK. Usually sells from Doylestown, PA

Old 08-20-2010, 05:45 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Hahahaha your just mad you got EXPOSED again.Tell us some more excuses,of your short commings,you are pathetic hick.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:01 AM
mikkey
APPRENTICE

Default James Graham, lower then a snakes belly in a wagons wheelrut

For one you never spoke to my attourney, and buy all means come on down!!I'am not a camaro part's dealer, I like camaro's and own 4, you can run your mouth all ya want but everyone on here know's the truth about you why don't you just move onto another site, because everyone is tired of hearing you wine and cry and pout, it's everyone elses foult, but you wont even step up and say that you are not perfect, do you talk to your sepearious like you do on this site!!I didnt think so!I will be the first to admitt that I'am not perfect,I try to do the write thing, but there is one thing I dont do is take peaples money, I have enough of my own.40 year's ranger, my ass, and for all the good peaple on here Have A Great Day, man I dont know were you get some of the crap you post???you are a legen in your own mind James, and to you to have a great day, every word you posted about me is false, what a peice of work you are, some peaples kids?????????? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 08-21-2010, 08:17 AM
mikkey
APPRENTICE

Default James

O one more thing I've never posted a white camaro on any site or have never had a car carrior, deliver A car to me, just to set the record straite, Thanks again, All, Have A great day :lol: :lol: :lol: