scammers

Old 12-03-2009, 05:43 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Thanks Scorp. What about it Son?
Old 12-03-2009, 06:45 PM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

Guys, Like I said, this started over a totally different deal. A guy said he was ripped off. He had mistaken a friend of mine for being involved. This was totally false. Then I got to checking. Anytime anybody posted anything on racingjunk's forums, the same few guys kept attacking them for even speaking in there territory. it's like being on the playground with a few bullies. i saw it, and I decided to give them a taste of there own medicine. i'm sure to a lot of you, it seems like i'm the only problem here. there's more problems than just me. but i'll play nice.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:51 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

most of the ones that get "attacked" are the ones that blame the sight instead of the person that scammed them or posted an ad with their car in it....( elmer 1 for example) if you don't think we try to help people on here , go back and read the entire mike2124 thread , we all spent months on this guy until we got a kids money back , and we aren't through with him yet..sometimes we have a strange way about it but we Do try,,,welcome , and please join us.....Paul
Old 12-03-2009, 07:01 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: scammers

Sonboys,
I can dig you taking up for a buddy, I have done so in the past. My suggestion is you talk to elmer and let him know WHY he got smacked around. All you have to do is read the first post of this thread to figure out why ( I am certain you already know).
If that is not reason enough, then I must ask...............................

Can I come to your house, bust in and start telling everyone how your ripping me off and your house sucks?

We don't know him (Elmer) from Adams housecat, so why wouldn't we "attack" him?

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Originally Posted by elmer1
this f***** site has my truck for sale by a scammer this site sucks

edited by Bjuice 11/25/09
Old 12-03-2009, 07:08 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by sonboys
Guys, Like I said, this started over a totally different deal. A guy said he was ripped off. He had mistaken a friend of mine for being involved. This was totally false. Then I got to checking. Anytime anybody posted anything on racingjunk's forums, the same few guys kept attacking them for even speaking in there territory. it's like being on the playground with a few bullies. i saw it, and I decided to give them a taste of there own medicine. i'm sure to a lot of you, it seems like i'm the only problem here. there's more problems than just me. but i'll play nice.
Sonboys-

You know that when you are reading posts and texts you dont get the value of seeing a person's face or hearing their tone- Often the only way you can get a feel for a guy is to challenge him a bit and see how they behave- Its not a perfect world so you do your best.

You will also see that many of the regulars here try to take up for their friends. its normal and human nature.

I dont think bullies is an accurate term- as i dont think there's malice or meanness involved.

You did what you felt was right for your friend- no foul for that.

Like I said earlier, welcome aboard. Perhaps I will get the chance to watch your back some day or vice versa.

Scorp
Old 12-04-2009, 02:06 AM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

Guys it wasnt that elmer1 guy that called me and started this. It was that jgang454/jgang350 on the "ericwilkerson the scammer" post. Which he is not a scammer.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:23 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by snyderracing
Guys it wasnt that elmer1 guy that called me and started this. It was that jgang454/jgang350 on the "ericwilkerson the scammer" post. Which he is not a scammer.
Ok enough..Tell us who you are... as it stands you and two others are using the same Static IP address..

You also come into the site as "Hidden Status"...so no-one else can see your sign on name when you sign on....But i can see you each time...i just hadn't said anything until Now.

Users posting from this IP address

sonboys [ 21 Posts ]

snyderracing [ 11 Posts ]

ericwilkerson [ 1 Post
]
Old 12-04-2009, 04:31 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by snyderracing
Ok enough..Tell us who you are... as it stands you and two others are using the same Static IP address..

You also come into the site as "Hidden Status"...so no-one else can see your sign on name when you sign on....But i can see you each time...i just hadn't said anything until Now.

Users posting from this IP address

sonboys [ 21 Posts ]

snyderracing [ 11 Posts ]

ericwilkerson [ 1 Post
]
thats interesting...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-04-2009, 04:56 AM
sonboys
JOURNEYMAN

bjuice.

My name is Matt. I work for a company in Indiana. We have several computers here, but they all share the same static ip address. we've run into this before. if you check a little deeper, you will see that at night, i post from a different address. i'm at home then. you will also see that at night, snyderracing posts from a different address. i will not give my full name and where i work because of the dangers of identity theft. i'm not sure if that even is a danger, but i'm afraid i may have given too much information already. this didn't start with they guy that started this post. it's up to the other two guys to tell you who they are.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:06 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

To be a part of the contributing group, you need to open up a little.
I provide my profile for anyone to see and comment if they see fit.
You have no profile listed and the only post you have made were on the Scammers and Eric topics.
Just my opinion.
Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -