add Ad #1627095 from Mike 2124 is a scam

Old 11-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mike2124
ok scorp.. whatever you say :P
enjoy your freedom while you can little man and keep on laughing. better enjoy it now, cause your future just does not look to bright...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-20-2009, 06:09 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

His future isn't bright if i have anything to do with it :evil: :evil:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 11-20-2009, 06:29 PM
Drtmod5
MASTER BUILDER

FOR YOUR INFO I PAID BACK 2... AND THAT IS ALL... LOOK AT THE LAST POST... I PAID BACK THE ONLY 2 GUYS
You're still a POS regardless! Now had you done this in the beginning like you should have, we would not have had 28 pages of lies & BS to have gone through.

As an added note, had you been "serving" the military such as the "real" men on here, you'd never have made it home in one piece!

Go get'em guys!! :twisted: :twisted:
Old 11-20-2009, 10:26 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default A-Team

Great job to all especially Scorp. I can only think of the A-Team as far as scammer chasing goes, with Hanibal leading the guys and loving it when a plan comes together. Now who is Murdoch, BA & Tempelton??? I certainly hope $500 does not get in the way of putting this dill rod behind bars. I for one will pitch in to insure this guy gets to see the Judge and becomes a BALLCHINIAN behind bars!!!! :twisted: :evil:
Old 11-21-2009, 03:28 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: A-Team

Originally Posted by blownalky3
Great job to all especially Scorp. I can only think of the A-Team as far as scammer chasing goes, with Hanibal leading the guys and loving it when a plan comes together. Now who is Murdoch, BA & Tempelton??? I certainly hope $500 does not get in the way of putting this dill rod behind bars. I for one will pitch in to insure this guy gets to see the Judge and becomes a BALLCHINIAN behind bars!!!! :twisted: :evil:
Guys-

Curtis is the guy. He followed through on this and incurred the cost and time to pursue.

Mike2124 went into this with the intent to cover his tracks. Curtis uncovered everything.

Our (This team) efforts were to support Curtis, and I think we did a decent job.

Curtis, well done and your son should be damn proud of you.

Scorp
Old 11-21-2009, 09:52 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Brian, you come on here trying to make it sound like a deal gone bad. You never had a cart to sell!! You are a thief and a liar. You are nothing but scum and that is the opinion of anyone that has read this thread. Whatever befalls you is what you brought on yourself.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:44 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Back to the top :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 11-23-2009, 07:56 AM
thecurti
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Re: A-Team

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by blownalky3
Guys-

Curtis is the guy. He followed through on this and incurred the cost and time to pursue.

Mike2124 went into this with the intent to cover his tracks. Curtis uncovered everything.

Our (This team) efforts were to support Curtis, and I think we did a decent job.

Curtis, well done and your son should be damn proud of you.

Scorp
I appreciate it, but as I said, without the support and direction of "the sharks" I'm not sure if would have found out so much information and may not have been so patient.
My initial thoughts were probably not within the limits of the law. It was not only $500 bucks, but embarrasment that I let it happen, even after having a bad feeling about it.
No check in the mail yet and both local authorities in Va and AL are awaiting a call from me. All info is public record, everything is traceable and big brother is always watching.
Liars and thieves will always be just that
Old 11-23-2009, 09:47 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Curtis-

I hope that you receive a check and have a happy thanksgiving. Best to you and your family.

S
Old 11-23-2009, 10:32 AM
thecurti
JUNIOR BUILDER

refund has now been sent out to curti.. its on the way to him... sry for any and all trouble i have caused...
So i receive a Money Order today from MoneyGram..........

I call to verify the MO and they tell me they cannot verify funds at this time, and cannot tell me a place locally that I can just cash it.

HURTER YOU SAID YOU WERE SENDING A CERTIFIED CHECK THROUGH A BANK! I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT'S RIDING ON THIS CHECK CASHING.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -