(( WARNING )) DYNOFLO ENGINES BAD DEALINGS

Old 05-21-2007, 03:27 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

LMAO

SORRY DUDE...i am not laughing at you but perry HIT the nail on the head so hard is was funny as hell.....its damage control no doubt...what you would have been saying at this point if your rods bolts had fallen out is left up to the imagination...LOL..

brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-21-2007, 03:42 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

16 rod bolts and rods stuck where the sun don't shine!!!!!!!!!-----THAT WOULD CHANGE THE WORDS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 05-23-2007, 06:13 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

I just happened to be in the back yard picking up all my wrenches and especially the torque wrench when I thought about this thread...Funny how the brain works and how easy it is to move this thread right back up to the top where all us back yard mechanics can read it again and again....Would not want this jewel to get lost now would we... :lol:
Old 05-24-2007, 05:14 PM
mikkey
APPRENTICE

Default dynaflo

Did the both of you receive spec sheet's on your motor's????Let us all know how long these motor's last????RCJ where were you when I was getting the run around?????and verbalized from only one person???and only now you start posting warning's??????and term's and conditions??When I called and complained, all that was said is that this is A open forum(correct me If I'am wrong)The guy messed up plain and simple and to inform other's is only the right thing to do!!!! I forgot It's all about advertising money, know matter who it is. :evil:
Old 05-24-2007, 06:17 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: dynaflo

Originally Posted by mikkey
Did the both of you receive spec sheet's on your motor's????Let us all know how long these motor's last????RCJ where were you when I was getting the run around?????and verbalized from only one person???and only now you start posting warning's??????and term's and conditions??When I called and complained, all that was said is that this is A open forum(correct me If I'am wrong)The guy messed up plain and simple and to inform other's is only the right thing to do!!!! I forgot It's all about advertising money, know matter who it is. :evil:
So you had a problem with dynoflo too?

If so, please remind us what happened, and what scot did or said to you?

So far it has been documented that this engine was a complete, assembled shortblock from dynoflow. Not one rod bolt was torqued past finger tight. It was supposed to be a 454 sbc, it wasn't. and the list goes on.

All scot has done for the builder and owner is blame them and call them as well of most of us on this board, liars and idiots and has made threats to get us fired from our jobs.

I laugh at the utter incompetence and denial this man hides behind, at least thats the opinion I have formed from facts and personal dealings.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:21 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

MORE INFO--MORE INFO---JUST HAVE TO HAVE LOT'S MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2007, 04:39 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Just keeping it real.....

c'mon scot be a man for once in your pathetic midget life and do the right thing by these guys you have so apparently screwed over.

My opinions still have not changed and if you think we believe that this thread has magically increased your business, you are more dillusional than I thought.

Again, these are all my opinions and have been based upon the information placed before me.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:34 AM
ryoung99
SHOW GUEST

I wanted to say thank you to those of you who stepped to the plate and stated your experience with this builder.

There is no doubt in my mind that Dynoflo has built some good engines, but where there is smoke there is fire.

We were about ready to send them $10k for their 406 marine engine, we will look elsewhere now.

It would not surprise me if there problem is advertising and they have grown too big for the managment and quality control.

Thanks again,
Rick
Old 06-05-2007, 10:43 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

UHHHHHHH Add another 10 grand to the lost revenue column.....This column will be the largest number in the sheet if it actually had a lost revenue column....And I guess the people on the tour will not get told about it either.....Yal'll watch your step on the tour or you are liable to step in hog crap...Thanks for stopping by ryoung99....
Old 06-10-2007, 05:13 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

I see that scot has still refused to stand up and do what is right.

Now if he would take one of those guys that walks behind the other guys checking torque specs and had him actually make sure it was a 454 sbc instead of a 441 maybe it would have all been done correctly...oh wait I am fantasizing...

scot, make this right with Donn and George before you go bankrupt.

And no more lies about how god (i mean good) you are and how you double check everything, we know that is simply not true, if it were, every rod bolt would not have been finger tight and the engine would have been the correct bore and stroke.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -