I Need some professional input from the Sharks

Old 11-19-2009, 06:25 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Both ad's sent up thru RJ home office as Fraud...

thanks Guys

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-19-2009, 09:09 PM
christiansells
JOURNEYMAN

you guys rock.nothing worse than a scammer.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:27 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

This is like the ol'e saying ''Feet don't fail me now'' You should run from this one :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 11-20-2009, 02:29 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

ad #1718475 is History...Big thank you To Scorp for is UN-REAL persistance for exposing Scammers and For RJ home office addressing this as Quick as they did and Anyone else that prompley reports something that doesn't look right.

This is why we ( Racing-Junk) is the TOP-OF-THE-LINE and only full Service Race site.

Give yourself a Big pat on the Back...You guys are GREAT !!!!!!

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

It is a scam. First of all, ANYONE who try's to use a big name such as the Auto Trader or E-Bay/Craig's list as an escrow agent is a scammer. Stay away from anything called a buyer protection program... they do not exist (I called & asked). Next, if it is a money gram, or wire, etc... combined w/ the above, it is a scam. I just went through this on a Craigs List Nice low/mile newer Tahoe for "3500.00". I messed with the scammer & he finally fessed up to the fact he knew that his escrow story was BS... he even sent some fake forms that looked pretty good. After several e-mails, the scammer who claims to be an American named Robert Williams, told me "there are too many stupid people out there to stop doing this". Next, anyone who GUARANTEES a sale could easily be a scammer.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:35 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
ad #1718475 is History...Big thank you To Scorp for is UN-REAL persistance for exposing Scammers and For RJ home office addressing this as Quick as they did and Anyone else that prompley reports something that doesn't look right.

This is why we ( Racing-Junk) is the TOP-OF-THE-LINE and only full Service Race site.

Thanks B.

Needed to take a second and thank our Mods (Tom,Perry and B) for their selfless investment of time and commend the remarkable group of guys who spend their time in this forum helping people.

You guys do a lot of good.

Scorp
Old 11-21-2009, 04:24 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by bjuice

Thanks B.

Needed to take a second and thank our Mods (Tom,and B) for their selfless investment of time and commend the remarkable group of guys who spend their time in this forum helping people.

You guys do a lot of good.

Scorp

Thanks you guys for all you do and keeping RJ forum the best racing form on the net.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:35 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Juice- a thanks is in order. Your constituents too...

And then there is Scorp-Dogg... making justice a meal served everyday.

And then there are all the other great folks who I would invite into my home. Many God Fearin'/USA luvin'/Yankee folks who are at one with gear-headedness... great place to honor our hobby/sport & our fine country!!! It does not matter where we are from, what state we live in, you all seem like neighbors. Scooter
Old 11-23-2009, 03:12 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Juice- a thanks is in order. Your constituents too...

And then there is Scorp-Dogg... making justice a meal served everyday.

And then there are all the other great folks who I would invite into my home. Many God Fearin'/USA luvin'/Yankee folks who are at one with gear-headedness... great place to honor our hobby/sport & our fine country!!! It does not matter where we are from, what state we live in, you all seem like neighbors. Scooter
Scorp-Dogg?

Thanks Scooter I think

Woof

Scorp
Old 11-23-2009, 03:31 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yes.. Scorp-Dogg. Not be confused w/ silly wanna-bees like Dewayne "Dogg" Chapman... or Snoop Dogg... those guys are not even close. There is only one Scorp... Drop The Hamma Scorp Dogg. Cheers to you for all your hard work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -