ford

Old 12-20-2007, 01:17 AM
ute351
JOURNEYMAN

HI ALL YOU FELLOW RACES NOW I CAN COME ON THIS SITE AND SAY THAT STEVE DID COME CLEAN WITH THE MONEY.
i DID GO TO nEW jERSEY AND KNOCK ON HIS DOOR AND THE FIRST THING HE SAID HOW MUCH DO I OWE YOU AND HE SAID NO WORRIES,24 HOURS LATER HE GAVE ME THE CASH IN FULL SHINNEY BILLS.
SO I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ALL THE BULLSHIT THAT WAS SAID ABOUT STEVE OFF RACING JUNK AND I GOT GOT HTERE HE HAS TAKEN ALOT OF SHIT BY PEOPLE BUT HEY I SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES HE HAS A LOT OF CONTACTS OUT THERE AND HE HAS TOP OF THE ART ENGINE ROOM AS WELL AND GOOD BLOCKES THAT WORK FOR HIM (CUP CAKE.. MATTY..ANDREW AND THE BRAINS BEHIND IT STEVE HIMSELF.
AND REGARDS OF THE MAN IN NEW ZEALAND IVE SEEN THE RECIEPT THAT HE HE SENT THE MONEY BACK TO HIM SO I DONT KNOW WHY HE IS GOING ON LIKE THAT FOR AND IM NOT TAKING SIDES IM READING THE FACTS WITH MY OWN TWO EYES.
HES GOT ALOT OF GOOD DEALS AROUND AS WELL EVERY BODY KNOWS ROME WASNT BUILT IN A DAY SO GIVE THE MAN A GO BECAUSE YOY DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON THE DEAL OF A LIFETIME JUST BECAUSE HE DOESNT ANSWER THE PHONE BECAUSE HE IS ON IT MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY SO THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ON THE MATTER.
I REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF ON MY STAY IN NEW YORK THANKS TROY FROM DOWN UNDER.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:46 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

You had to go from Australia to New Jersey to get your money and now your proclaiming how good a guy he is?
Old 12-20-2007, 07:07 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

mmmmm..mmmmmm.mmmmm

Troy Let me ask you 2 Questions here..please answer them Honestly

1- Why did you make the trip to New jersey?
2- How much did that trip cost you ( from start to finish)?

Brian
Old 12-20-2007, 07:23 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Glad to hear you got "YOUR MONEY"...but lets look back and see when you started trying to get it or at least when you started this thread...Date is included...
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:06 am Post subject: steve ramage speedmerchent i wont my motor "or money

ill keep posting on her till i get money or motor steve weather u move to new jersy or stay in new york u owe me $14.500.US FOR SBF&TRANS GIVE ME WHAT IS EASYA GIVE WHAT I PAYED FOR
End quote

Now in my counting that is close to 10 months and a trip half way around the world...Form your own opinions from the information.....Oh by the way, can I use $14,500 of your money for 10 months interest free :?: ... I am just trying to keep this all in perspective..
Old 12-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

I can't figure it out-If someone received cash for services, did not provide the services, held your cash for a year and then made you travel half way around the world to collect your receipt, how does that automatically make that person now a good guy? And what does it matter if he has a good engine building room?

I think we should now all sit around the campfire, hold hands and sing cum-bai-ya.

Later Racers.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:34 PM
Sox
CRAFTSMAN

I was reading these posts on this Steve dudeand watching Pinks all out at Maple grove and guess who was interviewed on the show none other than Steve Ramage.Now you can put a face to the name if you watch the show..I have seen this guy before at the track I will sure steer clear of this guy...
Old 12-21-2007, 04:38 PM
ute351
JOURNEYMAN

at the end of the day i did leave it for a long time but my buinness commitments in my job made it hard to just get up and go its my fault for leaving it so long but at the end of the day i got back what was owed to me and a good trip that i ijoyed and im going back in march april for twelve mouths so thats all im going to say about it its finished how lets all get on with it

does any body want to buy my bunissness its up 4 sale i transport houses all over western australia for magor minning companys got good turn over hae six trucks and eight low loaders its 80 percent profit for every dollars u make thanks message me for my email address thaks troy from down under
Old 12-22-2007, 04:24 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default steve

If i had to travel that far, i don't care if he gave me his house it still don't make it right, too many folks have been taken by him.
Old 12-23-2007, 02:49 PM
ute351
JOURNEYMAN

have fun