dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

scorp says im the crime dog
Old 02-21-2010, 04:17 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
scorp says im the crime dog
Sam is the Crimedog- he roots out those weblinks like an old hound lookin' for a bone

Scorp
Old 02-21-2010, 05:14 AM
teamgrt15
APPRENTICE

hey i talked to jason about this trans and he said it is sold he was out of town in florida and by the time he came back the purchaser made all kinds of threats and said he hired a lawyer so he was awaiting contact from the attorney to move forward sounds like due process to me and said it was only like 3 or 4 days before thies guy started making threats not really enough time to ship an item is it ?
Old 02-21-2010, 05:47 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by teamgrt15
hey i talked to jason about this trans and he said it is sold he was out of town in florida and by the time he came back the purchaser made all kinds of threats and said he hired a lawyer so he was awaiting contact from the attorney to move forward sounds like due process to me and said it was only like 3 or 4 days before thies guy started making threats not really enough time to ship an item is it ?
To which of the purported multiple purchasers are you referring? the claimant says there are more than one.

If that is indeed the case than the buyer's concern and emotional behavior is explainable. What about the reputed picture taken from another listing?

Teamgrt15, unless you are Jason Pritz, I would tread real carefully-

And by the way when you start throwing legal terminology around; make sure you have it right- I corrected your missinterpetation of slander on the other Pritz thread you posted on.

I's suggest you let Jason deal with this case; unless you are DIRECTLY involved somehow.

Are you?

Scorp

edited for spelling
Old 02-21-2010, 06:22 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I wonder if these are the same heads? :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...M-VALVES-.html
Old 02-21-2010, 06:25 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

:roll: :roll: :roll:

From: hollowayshotrods To: FAMILYAUTO Date: 2010-02-21 10:14:45
Subject: Re: BRODIX 10 X ALUMINUM HEADS TITANIUM VALVES
Re: Ad #1809649 - BRODIX 10 X ALUMINUM HEADS TITANIUM VALVES
Why don't you come on in there and talk about it? I know the situation alright!

On [2010-02-21 09:45:37] FAMILYAUTO wrote:
> Yeah you know the situation why don't you stay out of it
>
> On [2010-02-21 08:42:17] hollowayshotrods wrote:
> > Liar.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:38 AM
FAMILYAUTO
SHOW GUEST

Here I am and as stated in the above I have been on the road racing and if theses guys think an item can be shipped overnight then that is their fault in believing that and anyone who purchased items has my direct number at my office the remainder of you don't have two cents in this match and can go back where you came from I will respond by phone only to the purchasers of my items and noone else as to any purchaser who gave out personel info or business info it will be investigated and I will pursue you through my available legal channels thank you.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:45 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by FAMILYAUTO
Here I am and as stated in the above I have been on the road racing and if theses guys think an item can be shipped overnight then that is their fault in believing that and anyone who purchased items has my direct number at my office the remainder of you don't have two cents in this match and can go back where you came from I will respond by phone only to the purchasers of my items and noone else as to any purchaser who gave out personel info or business info it will be investigated and I will pursue you through my available legal channels thank you.
I think thats money WELL spent- public information is public information and any Lawyer will gladly take your money and then tell you same.

And we ALL have two cents in this match- because how you treat your customers determines if we EVER become your customers.

So please make that standard forum threat where PUBLIC INFORMATION is only free and accessible for everyone else and if yours is posted you will sue.

Send that retainer today

Brilliant idea.

Scorp
Old 02-21-2010, 12:11 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

go ahead and get your lawyers---because once it crossed state lines and the internet it became FEDERAL OFFENCES NOT JUST YOUR LOCAL STATE!!!!
by the way alot of us are from your area and will dig in all the racing forums to expose the truth[ in your favor OR NOT IN YOUR FAVOR]
STL. RACING -is one for sure--it kinda covers alot of racing ALL around you and beyond

WELCOME TO THE SHARK PACK AND YOU CAN BET--WE WILL NOT GIVE UP ON BEATING THE CROOKS ON THIS SITE 8) 8)

BEST REGARDS---LIVELY
Old 02-21-2010, 12:22 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by teamgrt15
[QUOTE]-Here I am and as stated in the above I have been on the road racing and if theses guys think an item can be shipped overnight then that is their fault in believing that and anyone who purchased items has my direct number at my office the remainder of you don't have two cents in this match and can go back where you came from I will respond by phone only to the purchasers of my items and noone else as to any purchaser who gave out personel info or business info it will be investigated and I will pursue you through my available legal channels thank you.

THOUGHT IT NEEDED STAMPED ops: ops:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -