Old 08-07-2012, 05:16 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Does he look like a weasel or a snake in person, or just a dwarf :?: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-07-2012, 08:46 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

He seemed very sneaky :!: Watching everyone, Moving fast he was in one big hurry, He had the Nova loaded way before Ed did with the 60 elcamino :!: I went in Lowes to get some screws and when i came out he was long gone :!: I would say he look's like a spineless short weasel :!: :!:

Mark
Old 08-07-2012, 09:19 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Mark, TradingPost claims he is not Jason. Did he match the picture that was posted a while back?
Old 08-07-2012, 09:19 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
He seemed very sneaky :!: Watching everyone, Moving fast he was in one big hurry, He had the Nova loaded way before Ed did with the 60 elcamino :!: I went in Lowes to get some screws and when i came out he was long gone :!: I would say he look's like a spineless short weasel :!: :!:

Mark
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-07-2012, 10:31 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

X :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!
Old 08-07-2012, 12:51 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Yes he matches the pic to a tee :!: :!: The Nova had a cover over the hilborn type air scoop when Ed started the Nova he forgot to remove it, Jason had to jump up to remove it when the Nova was idling :!: :!: :lol: :lol: And still dropped it on the ground :!: :!:

Ok he say's he isn't Jason then why did he send me this :?: Please read :!:

>
> On [2012-08-06 23:44:03] TradingPost wrote:
> > oh, okay, You should have introduced yourself.. I had a blow out , and we had no jack or bar to let the spare down, that day sucked.. then we hit tornados and juge thunderstorm on the way back home.. it was not a good day for any of us... by the way, if you would have introduced yourself, you would have figured out im a regular guy, and a racer, NOT a scammer and such a terrible person they say about me on the forum.. but i wont get started on that.. its to bad, people are so hateful, when they dont give a chance to know a person..
> >
> >

Mark
Old 08-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I am with Mark on this.... & the rest of you guys... Jason continues to try & justify his name changing & past scams by trying to be someone else.

If he were a "regular guy" (as he says over & over) he would shut his gaping mouth. instead, he continues to lie, steal & cheat under the guise of someone else.

Jason: if you put HALF the effort into cleaning up your act instead of being dishonest, you might get some respect. You are the kind of guy that always has a "flat tire" "caught in thunderstorm" had some problem... blah blah blah. You are not a victim. You are dishonest & put on an act to sway people into thinking you are a good guy. You are not fooling anyone. You are right: I do not know you!!! I know your actions & deceit... none of us want to know you!!
Old 08-07-2012, 05:54 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Ed told me that they were to meet in Wytheville, Virginia which is 70 more miles north of me, But he came up with a flat tire and Ed had to drive 70 more miles south to do the deal :!: :!: How ironic :!: :!:

Mark
Old 08-11-2012, 06:58 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well Jason has a new name "Knoxville Trader" :!: :!:

Mark
Old 08-12-2012, 03:57 PM
johngofast68
SHOW GUEST

Default wow who's crying now cry babies.

I CAN SAY I TRADED WITH JASON. AND I MADE THE TRIP.. AND I WAS TREATED GOOD. NICE GUY. I THINK ALL YOU GUYS SHOULD REMEMBER IT TAKES 2 PEOPLE TO TRADE.. SO NO ONE REALLY RIPS NO ONE OFF. IF YOU BOTH AGREE TO TRADE THEN SO BE IT.. . SO IF YOU THINK YOU COME OUT ON THE SHORT END OF THE TRADE. MAYBE YOU BETTER TRADE MORE OFTEN. AND LEARN HOW AS FOR ME DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR WHAT YOU HEAR ONLY WHAT YOU SEE. WHEN YOU GET THERE.

IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE TRADING. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE SOMEONE WITH YOU. WHO KNOWS HOW.. MY OPINION..

GET A LIFE.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -