In my humble opinion......

Old 01-18-2009, 08:39 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Opinion

Sorry to be so long in replying Hillbilly, but I can't waste alot of time on your sorry butt. As to my comment, as soon as you quit attacking my friends, I'll cease with my rebuttals. You have shown nothing but ignorance and a disdain for the people on this forum. It seems that is all you understand, so that is how you are treated. There are alot of good people here that don't deserve your trash talking. I doubt you have many friends because of your acerbic attitude. Until you change your demeanor, you'll be slammed on this forum. Enough said.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:31 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hill-Distirbed:

I wanted to show you what it is like to get under someones skin... it looks like I accomplished that.

1. You (Hill-Douche) interrupted a talk I was have w/ Rudy H. that was inappropriate. You mentioned something about disrespecting his wife??? WTH... never had even meant you before?? Not cool... low class & your spelling was crap.

2. I responed with a barrage of comebacks... which I felt was deserved.

3. After taking pitty on your sorry ass, I offered to listen to a young man's troubled prolems & told you to be nice.

4. You declined. You then went on insulting my friends & everyone here with you dubious stories stemming from your insecurity.

5. I warned you that THESE PEOPLE HERE STICK TOGETHER & DO NOT TOLERATE GAMES.

6. You finnally got irritated... POOR BABBBBYYY. Anyways, I am thick skinned & it takes alot to piss me off... especially some punk on a keyboard who thinks he is funny. You can say whatever you want here, but in the end, everyone knows you are just a messed up individual who needs attention.

7. Last: I will apologize only to my friends here as I seemed to have lowered myself you to your level. I was only having fun & ripping on you because you desrved it. Fact is, I am bigger than that. So Hill-Dummy, take your shots & be the idiot you truley are. Rigsby
Old 01-18-2009, 08:45 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by sds10racer
it feels like like we're on yellowbullet. keep this up and people will leave that shouldn't.
sds10racer with all respect to you and YellowBullet..this Site and thread is a long way from Yellow Bullet...i am a member of YB as well so i know the difference 1st hand..Dont get me wrong YB is a good site and cut out for the people who want to be there...just like rj is a site for those of us that want to be here....the same difference of low and High gear..." ya wanna go fast or slow...lol

One thing i do not think anyone would want (inlcuding me) on this site (RJ) is Censorship To the point of No-one being able to kick the can around a little bit every now and then..

Yes i agree this thread and hilldale is a little bit out of the Norm for RJ but i do not think anyone has gotten hurt yet ..besides the guys Hilldale is sparing with is pretty tuff Cookies that can handle theirselves pretty darn good... 8)

Thanks Brian
Old 01-18-2009, 09:20 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by sds10racer
it feels like like we're on yellowbullet. keep this up and people will leave that shouldn't.
The core group on this forum are all die hard racers past - present and future. They are also experienced ADULTS who have lived ADULT lives and all conduct themselves as ADULTS. The exceptions that pop up once in a while are insecure children who are not even teenagers yet let alone have had ADULT life experiences. It's VERY easy to weed them out quite rapidly and from that point on they are purely entertainment as we play with their immature little child like minds. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 01-19-2009, 04:27 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Double-D,

You are right. The world is full of insecure POKER FACE people too... they walk around being somone else because they are not comfortable in thier own skin. Anyways, we may not be perfect, have a few skeletons in the closet, buried a few hatchets, & have a few scars, but WE ARE REAL. What you see is what you get!! For the most part, we are all adults who appreciate honesty, integrity, humility, etc... that is EARNED behavior you cannot fake or buy... the pay-out is RESPECT. Hill-Razer is a little boy... that is why he is SPANKED by all who come in contact with his immature little mouth. Hilldale, you are disrespecting good people who have served thier country, who work hard, support families, & try to race or build the next idea. You have insulted people who have had more PAIN than you could imagine. So carry on with your BS, many of us have dealt with much worse. Remember this: look over your shoulder if you are really a racer... because with your mouth will catch up to you. I would also watch disrespecting peoples wives too... like you did w/ Rudy. You are a filthy-mouthed little POSER. Rigsby
Old 01-19-2009, 05:33 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Scooter and the rest of ya'll,
Thanks for bustin on hilldale, I really feel sorry for the guy myself. It must suck to be sad and lonely and so full of anger. I learned some stuff from a couple of guys on here that makes my mind work in a different way from now on. I am not about to let hilldale, mics, dizzy or any other of the crazies bug me for one second or make me any loonier than I already am. They can talk about me, my wife, kids, cars, etc. all they want, it just hurts them in the end. I also wonder if they are jealous of my incredibly good looks and great life :lol: , ok, maybe the great life part. I gotta take the high road, I got two sets of eyes watching my every move.
Later,
Old 01-19-2009, 05:46 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I salute you,Sir.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:07 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Re: Opinion

Originally Posted by fla1976
Sorry to be so long in replying Hillbilly, but I can't waste alot of time on your sorry butt. As to my comment, as soon as you quit attacking my friends, I'll cease with my rebuttals. You have shown nothing but ignorance and a disdain for the people on this forum. It seems that is all you understand, so that is how you are treated. There are alot of good people here that don't deserve your trash talking. I doubt you have many friends because of your acerbic attitude. Until you change your demeanor, you'll be slammed on this forum. Enough said.
slammed, you really have not been reading have you.? p.s can you give poor busted and beat up doctor riggie some bandaids and tissue.oh and also ah nevermind. thank you very much.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:14 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default riggie

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Hill-Distirbed:

I wanted to show you what it is like to get under someones skin... it looks like I accomplished that.

1. You (Hill-Douche) interrupted a talk I was have w/ Rudy H. that was inappropriate. You mentioned something about disrespecting his wife??? WTH... never had even meant you before?? Not cool... low class & your spelling was crap.

2. I responed with a barrage of comebacks... which I felt was deserved.

3. After taking pitty on your sorry ass, I offered to listen to a young man's troubled prolems & told you to be nice.

4. You declined. You then went on insulting my friends & everyone here with you dubious stories stemming from your insecurity.

5. I warned you that THESE PEOPLE HERE STICK TOGETHER & DO NOT TOLERATE GAMES.

6. You finnally got irritated... POOR BABBBBYYY. Anyways, I am thick skinned & it takes alot to piss me off... especially some punk on a keyboard who thinks he is funny. You can say whatever you want here, but in the end, everyone knows you are just a messed up individual who needs attention.

7. Last: I will apologize only to my friends here as I seemed to have lowered myself you to your level. I was only having fun & ripping on you because you desrved it. Fact is, I am bigger than that. So Hill-Dummy, take your shots & be the idiot you truley are. Rigsby
will that be cheese or wine with your crackers.?
Old 01-19-2009, 07:03 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Gentlemen, I think it's high time to 86 this little boy. He shows total disregard for protocol, civility, respect of elders, and lack of any kind of manners.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -