nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

So are you a broker?
Old 01-09-2010, 02:33 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: mitten express

Originally Posted by mittenco
I HAVE TO GET TO THE OFFICE TO GET SHEET AND NO WE DONT HAVE ANY PICTURES SRY ~ CAN I ASK A QUESTION ? RACE CARS ARE MADE UP OF SHEET METAL ?? IF YOU RUBBED THE BUMPER ON THE RAMP OF A CAR HAULER ~ GOING SLOW MIND YOU ~ HOW MUCH DAMAGE DO YOU THINK IT CAN CAUSE ?? IM NOT BEING A SMART A__ ~ JUST WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ANOTHER OPINION ~

That depends on how hard they bumped it. If they barley rubbed it and the bumper is rubber I am assuming then it would only scuff it and not dent it. Now if they bumped it and had a lot of force when they bumped it then it could dent it too. It wouldnt total the vehicle or anything. I know when someone backed into my Celica it cost $1,275 to fix the damage. The damage was only on the fender and part of the door. That was also a couple years ago.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:38 PM
mittenco
SHOW GUEST

Default mitten express

IT WAS SOME TYPE OF RACE CAR, THE DRIVER SAID SHEET METAL ?? NOT SURE. THEY TOOK THE CAR AND WE NEVER SEEN IT. THANKS FOR TALKING WITH ME AND HEARING OUR SIDE
Old 01-09-2010, 02:43 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

AGAIN ARE YOU A BROKER? IF SO YOUR HAULER NEEDS TO BE GIVING THE ANSWERS ON HERE. I,LL SAY THE SAME THOUGH.IT SHOULD BE AS SIMPLE AS HAVING AN ADJUSTER FROM HIS INSURANCE COMPANY GO OUT AND GIVE AN ESTIMATE ON THE CAR.I JUST WENT THROUGH THIS.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:49 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Also if their insurance company looks at it they will only pay for the damage that was caused by bumping it against the trailer. Any other damage they wont pay for.

That is from the experience I had when my car got backed into also. I have a custom paint job on it and they wouldnt pay for a coomplete paint job so I just had to deal with the crappy spot job they did when they tried to match the color of the paint.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:58 PM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

I want to know what this means, (ROOKIE DIEVER & SRARED) Its funny what pressure will do to your writing.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:39 AM
totalsbc
SHOW GUEST

Yes, there are 2 sides to this and all situations! I had a body shop at the pickup and he advised me not to settle for $400. It did much more damage than that. I asked for their insurance company to come out, no reply. You decide if you want your $35000 car transported by Mitten Express.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:41 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

ACCIDENTS DO HAPPEN, PLEASE KEEP US UP TO DATE ON HOW THIS CO ENDS UP SETTLING THIS CLAIM, THAT INFORMATION WILL BE VERY VALUABLE IN MAKING A DECISION ON WEATHER TO USE THE CO.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:48 AM
totalsbc
SHOW GUEST

[/img]

This is the 2 estimates I was told to get. Let me know what you think.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:10 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

How bout we get some pics of the whole car and the damage.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -