Venting

Old 07-15-2010, 12:07 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

So sad. Hope the father spends the rest of his life in jail.
Being part of public service is a tough job in many ways. Not many stories have good endings or hero's in them.

any man would lose a tear or two in that scenario, go home tonight and hug all your loved ones...

X 1,000!!
Old 07-15-2010, 03:37 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Mark, sorry you had to go through that. The father will get his one way or another. He will have a tough time in prison when the other inmates find out what he is in for.
My wife had a few accidents with similiar outcomes during her 20 years as a deputy. I don't know how she did it at times.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:54 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

That father will punish himself for the rest of his life.count on that. It's better he lived so he can endure knowing he killed his baby.Sometimes death is the easy way out.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:51 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

man, and here i am scared stiff when i take my 2 grand kids out and
a drunk will run a red lite, or run a stop, or just come in my lane
and i survive but if not both one of my grand kids don't make it,
and this guy is the cause of his childs death, yea, he will be in hell
here knowing he killed his beautiful child, god have mercy on him,
and accept the child in his kingdom, terrible, prayers for the family
Old 07-15-2010, 06:48 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

This is just terrible, when will azzholes learn to knock off the drinking & driving crap!! this is the ultimate nightmare. prayers for the rest of the family that will miss this child. R.I.P.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:23 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Just found out they let him out on bail :? :? Mother Gave the kid up to the state for organ donation :!: :!:
Old 07-16-2010, 07:41 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Mother Gave the kid up to the state for organ donation
God has a plan for the special child (children) who will receive these organs. I am praying for all....
Old 07-16-2010, 07:44 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Mark i feel for you, that had too be hard for sure. I ran into an old friend at the Post Office the other day and he ask me how the racing was going, i mentioned that all out tracks had closed, he said i'm not surprised at that, this state doesn't permote anything except alcohol, and that's the truth, La. is drinkest state i'm ever lived in my life. I'm amazed that tragdey don't strike more often than it does around here.

Zip.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:09 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Thank all of you for being so understanding, I will never forget the little guy for the rest of my life, It help's to talk about thing's like this sometimes. It's nice to have friend's like all of you to talk to about thing's such as this :!: Again i thank all of you.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:21 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Mark,
I feel your pain my friend. I am a former Gaston County NC paramedic, peds ran me out very quickly. Like you Mark, I cried for what will be missed in that kids future. Constantly in your mind, wondering what could have been....... I carry 23 month old Brian Henry in my mind to this day after unsuccessfully trying to revive him......that was 1994, I didn't last but a few more months.....I think of Brian often. The circumstances are VERY, VERY different, but the anguish is the same. The father will pay many times over for his stupid decision. I know I would not be able to live another day bearing that weight.

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Thank all of you for being so understanding, I will never forget the little guy for the rest of my life, It help's to talk about thing's like this sometimes. It's nice to have friend's like all of you to talk to about thing's such as this :!: Again i thank all of you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -