AD 926363

Old 08-03-2007, 03:34 PM
racingj
SHOW GUEST

Man you got lucky he probably loaded the car knowing the 4 link was broken. what if you launched the car...wow... thanks for the info!
Old 08-03-2007, 03:57 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

AFTER THE 4 LINK BROKE DID YOU REALLY LOOK THE CAR OVER COMPLETELY?? :shock: THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A SIGN TO WALK AWAY FROM THE DEAL OR WERE YOU GETTING A VERY GOOD DEAL ALREADY? :roll: :roll: NOT CHOOSING SIDES JUST CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW THIS MAN KEEPS RIPPING ALL THESE PEOPLE OFF AND GETTING AWAY WITH!!! :evil: --AND YES SAFE CARS ARE THE ONLY WAY TO GO :idea: :?: :idea: BUT THAT IS FOR THE BUYER TO CHECK OUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BEFORE HE BUYS--THEN HE KNOWS WHAT HAS TO BE FIXED OR CHANGED AFTER HE MAKES THE DEAL 8) 8) LIVELY
Old 08-03-2007, 03:57 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

I know and I thought 300 would be close to what it would cost till I brought it to the shop. He said he would take care of it no matter the cost because he felt so bad and if it was more(because it was better than hauling the car back) he would pay for the total cost and I only told him he should pay 700 because I added a little more than needed so I ate the extra 200(or 600 if he dont pay) As far as the paper work, professional appraisal(spelling sucks I know) and all the reciepts ect he said "owe crap I forgot them I will get them out asap"

I can repost his add and then also show you all the stuff he had listed and half was not there(should charge him with internet fraud) or no where near show condition as the firebird was and as he has it listing.

He knows he got a killer deal and also said he was a millionare so what is another 400 to him. he was asking 22.5 for his car I was asking 16.5 so I gave the 5k also know he gets my car home dont touch a thing and lists it for 23000 so he knows he eather got a steal or he is crazy but I will say I bet that firebird is the best car he has because it was clean.

But yes I would like him to pay up. 400 wont make me starve as he said in one of his emails but it is the right thing to do and not 3 to 4 months later because he says he is so buisy.

Last thing you are right on.... I could have been killed and totalled the car I was going to drive it 3 miles home that night (0100 in the morning) he said hell ya it will make it the car is perfect LMMFAO it would have killed the car and maybe me so I had to go home get my trailer rig up the rear and load it to bring it to the shop the next day.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:04 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by lively
AFTER THE 4 LINK BROKE DID YOU REALLY LOOK THE CAR OVER COMPLETELY?? :shock: THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A SIGN TO WALK AWAY FROM THE DEAL OR WERE YOU GETTING A VERY GOOD DEAL ALREADY? :roll: :roll: NOT CHOOSING SIDES JUST CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW THIS MAN KEEPS RIPPING ALL THESE PEOPLE OFF AND GETTING AWAY WITH!!! :evil: --AND YES SAFE CARS ARE THE ONLY WAY TO GO :idea: :?: :idea: BUT THAT IS FOR THE BUYER TO CHECK OUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BEFORE HE BUYS--THEN HE KNOWS WHAT HAS TO BE FIXED OR CHANGED AFTER HE MAKES THE DEAL 8) 8) LIVELY

He drove alone way I said we had a deal so I would stick to it. I wanted so bad to back out but I thought the brakes and tach were maybe a miss print as he said someone else posted the add and when he said," I will take care of all the damage, I feel so bad what can I do to make it right, Im so sorry blaw blaw blaw". I just thought it would be ok. I will tell you one thing I would love for him to respond and tell a differant story because that is what it would be A STORY UNLESS HE GROWS A PAIR STEPS UP AND MAKES IT RIGHT........ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If he finally will pay up and send me what he owes I will not say he is a good guy or a man of his word but I would say he FINALLY made it right.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:05 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

I am not picking sides but was think the same thing.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:16 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by woodsman
I am not picking sides but was think the same thing.
To me its just not that easy to turn a guy around after driving 24 hours and after he said he would pay the money to fix ALL Repairs. I have traded a few cars some I felt were better on my end some I felt I was loosing a little but If I say I have a deal I try to stick with it. If someone keeps saying ;"they sent it out.... Ill make it right..... Im a millionare whats 400 to me I will send it...It came back whats your address again.....and than no more response you learn if you dont get it up front dont plan on getting it......Atleast from him!

Im done till He chimes in I would love to here his side I really would he gets real creative!!!!I have the emails
Old 08-03-2007, 04:27 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

I understand as much as you do and I fully respect it as well. But we as honest people we are going to have to have mean to trun this mess we get our selfs in from trusting the wrong people and also wanting so badly to trust them and take them upon their word. I have just got an idea and I will let you in on it when i am finished with it and you can put your two cents in after you read it. Lively I will want your input too as you got a good head on your shoulders.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:35 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

here is the last few words we had over the past month just to give you and ideaDue to the rules you may have to fill in a few words ops: read from bottom to top. Hope I dont get in trouble let me know if this is out of the rules to do please :?:

GUY IT CAME BACK GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN SORRY

On [2007-07-20 10:09:54] dtperformance wrote:
> Sent My ASS you will never stop LYING will you. If you sent it weres the tracking # or 2 weeks later weres it at because its NOT HERE. So 3 Months after a deal I still have no money or paper work. YEY YOUR A MAN OF YOUR WORD.
>
> On [2007-07-11 21:41:27] jrsrodshop wrote:
> > hey f@ck you stupid bitch it was sent
> >
> > On [2007-07-11 17:01:55] dtperformance wrote:
> > > So did you send it ?????????yey thats what I thought!!!!!!
> > >
> > > On [2007-07-10 05:42:14] jrsrodshop wrote:
> > > > i just got home from selling fireworks and i did do good and make a lot of money thank you very much. i will send out your package and punk a@@ 400 dollars tomorrow.i am not going to get mad since it has been a while but i got some big balls and do keep my word like i said, but the reason it took so long was a bunch of thing happened in my daily rutiene that caused a delay i do more in 1 day than you do in a week but i do not have to explane myself to you. you became not so important but had i knowen that the 400 was going to make you starve i would have made it my number 1 thing to do so good luck with your car i will get the package to you and then you can take your broke a@@ and go f@ck yourself. hows that ???????
> > > >
> > > > On [2007-07-09 20:37:12] dtperformance wrote:
> > > > > Man of your WORD MY A@@ 5 weeks and nothing!!!!!!!! I knew you were a friging A@@ and should have told you to take the junk back and good luck guess thats what I get and since ill never see any off the paper work or money you owe me Why dont you take you and your millionaire ass out for a bag of GO F@CK YOURSELF on me and hope you have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
Old 08-03-2007, 04:48 PM
racingj
SHOW GUEST

wow a millionaire maybe wheres he from....his shop is a dump!
Old 08-03-2007, 04:53 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Here are the last 2 emails I sent to him just trying to get him to do the right thing. I have got no response since I sent them so I just figured it was time to post up on this guy.

20070723 Did you send out the info and the 400 and I want a tracking # please. I Lost my ass on the deal and all Im asking for is what you said you would do. Please just finish the deal as we agreed and move on. A deal is a deal forfill your end. I think 3 month later on the deal is not good buissness and is unsat. Just send my paper work and my 400 no more BS Please do as you said you would.

20070726 So are we ever going to be right on this deal or are you serously going to just blow me off and not make things right? another week down no email no box no money no phone call.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -