View Poll Results: should ghustler go away?
yes he needs to go away
68.42%
no he can stay
31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

ghustler

Old 02-23-2012, 02:31 PM
grimratter
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Bob, no disrespect here. "alliances" & "cliques" as you call them are EXACTLY what started to happen w/ Patsy. That was a 2-man tag team of attacks, bashing etc... I can tell you are bigger than that... I see it in your words. BTW: you don't need to have over 2K in posts to see you have some character & pride.

Like you, I will call as spade a spade. If you were angry for how you were treated, I understand. All us friends never claim to be perfect either. I know that I am sometimes quick to defend one of them just because we are friends. Now that does not mean we agree on everything either.

I honestly do not remember jumping your case for anything... but if I did... man it is water under the bridge. I think a truce is a solid idea. No need to drag this on.
OK, a truce it will be. But just to clear a few matters up, if you will look back at my posts you will see that I didn't use the word "clique" in any of the posts (just ask Scrop, I don't think I could spell it). I also never formed an alliance with ghustler, nor did I ever invite him to join up with me. I was a 1 man team that was out numbered from the start. We all did our attacks and bashing. This was not one sided.
And as far as I can remember, you were not part of the "pouncers" that "disagreed" with my opinion last year (but everyone that was remembers).
As you can see, I have been a member on RJ longer that most everybody in this discussion. October of 2004. I think that makes me a charter member. The reason I only had 35 posts (before this particular forum) is I'm not a forum type of guy. I was just tired of checking back once and a while, only to see the team after another "disagree'er" (is that a word Scrop?) Not everybody that disagrees or has there own opinion is a scammer. Which I was called many times by the group if you were to go back and read what I'm talking about. I have never, and never thought about, scamming anybody. I have sold over 18 cars on this web site, and every one of the sales was a good experience. Never had a complaint. But I was branded by the group as a scammer, trying to hide something. It's all there if you want to go back and read it.
So I would say that the others need to take your advice and let the water flow past the bridge.
My white flag is up.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:40 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I'm with you bobr...

as for ghustler I dont care what you do. I have the feeling over time you will just fade away...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-23-2012, 03:12 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Deal Bob. None of us are above mistakes or perfect.

Let Patsy be Patsy... can't teach a boy to be a MAN.

Mods: I commend you for letting this deal take it's course... there had to be times when you thought it would be better to lock/kill it.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:58 PM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by harbone66
I'm with you bobr...

as for ghustler I dont care what you do. I have the feeling over time you will just fade away...
For the 3rd time telling I wouldn't leave this forum for nothing, im here right with you.
And I get it, you don't like me, so what.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:46 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Just play nice. That is all you have to do. Respect others, don't put down people & their hard work, stop using the word "retard"... again... it really comes down to respect. If you stay, try being nice. :P
Old 02-23-2012, 05:00 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
I'm with you bobr...

Deal Bob :!: :!:

Mark
Old 02-23-2012, 06:04 PM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Default ghustler

wow, this is a lot of time we will never get back. again, well said bobr.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:32 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phal8...eature=related
Old 02-23-2012, 06:44 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Bobr, I don't keep up with all the scammer threads (I assume that's where you had your issue with the guys), but I don't remember anything about you. None of your post have said anything about me nor have any of mine about you. I just know what I've read in the last week or so.
With that being said I have no opinion good or bad. (not that my approval / disapproval makes any difference ...)
I don't think you're here to argue, but once it started it snowballed.

I can assure you that you will learn to trust the guys and they will return the respect / trust to you.
It may be hard to believe it now, but this is one of the best forums you'll find and some true friends no matter if you get to met them in person or just on here.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:18 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

http://youtu.be/XfXDmrIc5Ts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -