BRUIS GLASS WORKS!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-29-2007, 04:36 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dynosteve
just bumping this post so no one gets caught by this guy again
Steve

Post a link to the guys add,so it will be easy for others to message Mr,Bruisglass
that way people can message him right here and not have to go look for the add. You know what I have found is,the squeeky wheel gets the grease.

Sorry for your misfortunes

Add
http://www.racingjunk.com/post/97654...r-Package.html

profile:
http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/40787

Communication is a big part in a sale,please keep people in the loop,if you can't keep your timelines don't make the sales,Its simple
But its like any thing it takes time to make these type of custom car components.

Oh I am not siding here with no one thats not my intentions here,people just need to read the forum here before the sales not after,Its just part of the deal here,and its free,and it could save you some time and money.

People got the wrong idea or buying stratagies you get what you pay for.
From what I have found,saving money because its cheaper is not a good thing,especially in any thing to do with racing or cars.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:20 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

thanks mate, how come this guy is still owed to advertise on here, i bought my mustang body and other parts (never recieved) and spent like $10k with this guy from a advertisement on here, and he hasn't even made a honor payment, whats the go with this?
Old 11-29-2007, 10:24 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

found this also, he has other alias as well, giving himself free advertising check out the how long a member section.
Ad #949196: BRUISGLASSWORKS-FIBERGLASS PARTS
Old 12-04-2007, 08:09 AM
JsDragDart1
SHOW GUEST

Default Troy 4 President

I know it sounds incredibly stupid. However this guy will tell you not only what you want hear but make you believe it. I ordered a hood in February and yes I heard all the promises just like everyone else. He finally responded to me because he read my post on Racing Junk. He thought I as wrong to give such negative feed back about Bruis Glass Works. I ordered my hood and paid for it( Shame on me) so I could have the new hood for Pinks All Out in November. He said not a problem. Pinks came and went without my new hood. I finally told him just send me my money back. I laugh because he wanted my address to send the money back. Which he should have had anyway to send my hood. Anyway if anyone reads this and goes elsewhere I have done the world a good thing. Oh and I still haven't seen my money. What comes around goes around. I cannot help to think Troy is in for one big
Old 12-04-2007, 02:12 PM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

Merry Christmas Troy
Old 12-06-2007, 02:13 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

Old 12-11-2007, 04:41 PM
KBLAIR
APPRENTICE

Default BRUCIS GLASS WORKS

:lol: SOME BODY GIVE ME THE BLANK BLANK PHONE NUMBER TO THE ATTY IN VIVIAN LA EMAIL ME SOME INFO THIS SON OF BITCH AINT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS MY MONEY BACK OR MY FRONT END [email protected] 423-506-1425 ,,,IAM A TRUCK DRIVER AND I WILL GO DOWN THERE :lol: THATS A UNDERSCORE BETWEEN K,S OR [email protected]
Old 12-13-2007, 09:58 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

this guy is a scumbag and a criminal, never buy from him not even a 2 cent item
Old 12-24-2007, 12:57 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

hope they deliver him a xmas nightmare, he deserves it.
Old 01-26-2008, 09:20 PM
akahotrod
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by abad70ss
hey i will tell tou what i did with the p.o.s. that troy sent me .
1. it was a full two inches wider than the stock front end,guess they dont know how to read a bleep!!! tape measur.

2. i put a add on racing junk to try and give it away and they pulled the add wtf

3. tried to give it away local had three people come by two ran and 1 guy coundnt belive his eyes.

4. we weighed the front end and hood it weighed in a at superlight 59lbs

5. finnally we got a little fun we got the guys that were trimming the trees in the area to put it through the big tree grinder it was totaly awesome to see that big ugly pile of $h!t getting ground into a million pieces

6. i would not let my worst enemy put on fiberglass that that one eyed hillbilly made

and to think troy persoanally told me this was his best work lolololololololololollol

what a bleep!!! joke

and to the person that was superhappy with their fiberglass i sure hope i dont have to line up aginst you at the track with that crap fiberglass on your car cause it liable to fall off in the burnout box

heres the pics

[/img]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -