suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

You bet Rudy, that's the guy.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:23 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: hey

Originally Posted by sc5199
im right here. yes my9secskylark that is what polara is buying from me. if he chooses. and he WILL be getting his items. i have had alot going on at home, problems of my own, some people may not have problems to deal with, but unfortunately i got lucky and do. i had noticed you had called, but by the time i get home from work, its 10, 11, midnight sometimes. sosorry for not calling someone at midnight at night, i dont work that way. people have lives. i was not ignoring your phone calls. and polara can back this up, i spoke to him. he happen to catch me here late one morning and we conversed. so if people want to talk trash, ill keep my stuff and let someone who does not want to post bad posts about someone they do not know, have the stuff. suicidebomb sees me on a regular, earl, thanks for the message, glad to know i have people watching for people who want to run their mouth. i have sold numerous things on RJ, and had one bad deal.... which was quickly smoothed out. it was a simple miscommunication deal. nor mine nor the buyers fault.
well, guess thats all i have to say, people really need to check themselves before posting crap. and no earl, they didnt bring out the flamethrowers, i did. thanks again for the heads up.
"ONLY HAD ONE BAD DEAL"
Must be kin to littlerod :lol:
STAMPED
Old 06-18-2010, 07:24 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

I got an e-mail addy, anyone who'd like it, can PM me. I just sent him one, complimenting him.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:26 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

You guys should start hammering away at his friends, family and employeer. I wonder if he has a job? I wonder if they know his criminal record? Even if you don't get your CASH back, make it money well spent by pounding on him from every direction. I believe in many cases it is better to go straight to the families of these young punks than to the police. I would still file charges, but you can bet that family has a way of MAKING you right a wrong. Start with Facebook, start with his top 5 friends, email them a link to this thread, that should embarress him a little.............He may have no shame though...........Good luck men!

Earl, I hope that these guys don't hold you responsible in any sort of way for giving the guy a good endorsement..........We have all been thrown under the bus sometime or another by someone we thought we could trust!
Old 06-18-2010, 07:29 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Must of just been a simple miscommunication then, I mean, you cashing checks, from two different guys, for the same items, and all. :roll:

Rudy I feel responsible.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:50 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well there is no reason to hold Earl guilty for what someone else does :!: I mean just because he know's them, I have chatted with Earl on the phone and he is a very straight shooter :!: :!:
Old 06-18-2010, 10:54 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Well thanks Mark, If I hadn't vouched for this clown, I wouldn't be in this mess. I'm just sayin'
Old 06-18-2010, 11:00 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Well Earl some people change some for the worst, Who know's one of his circuit's could have shorted out :!: :lol: :lol:
Old 06-18-2010, 11:14 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

no blame to earl. i talked to him about that. he is a super guy who is going way out of his way to try to help us out. no fingers will be pointed at him from either of us.i have sent messages to a few of his so called facebook friends and have sent him an email. i also have informed nhra about him and also have been in contact with indy drag strip and with a relative who has been involved with the indy sherrifs department and indy state patrol and has worked at and has a few friends who work at the track. they are posting a note on the board at the track and if he tries to run there he will be delt with. i told them to hold him until i get there so he my be uncomfortable for about 6 hours. i am taking every action i can to stop this maggot. but please remember there is 2 sides of the story so please feel free to call him at 816-442-7084 at any time of day or night to ask him about his sobby side of the story. i am sure he cant be sleeping too well.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:54 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

same M.O. as littlerod and Mike2124 . both of them had another little dark side....just wondering :wink:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -