Old 06-18-2010, 07:20 PM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default hhh

fuc all of ya'll lets see who gets the last laugh ya'll all can bite me
Old 06-18-2010, 07:23 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Oh it will be a cold day in HE.. before he gets anything out of me now. I sold some stuff today and almost stopped and got a money order then when I got home you have never heard a message like was on my answering service. Then I got on here and after all that I hope he has a good attorney.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:26 PM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default court

u are a dam lier u said it had the rite harmoner blancer u hide behind ur son but it will come out in court there was 3 of us and all of us heard u say it was a 406 u are just a dam crook its court time there will be more witnesses from selmer it is building there is a private eye working on this how did we find guy and there is more to this story
Old 06-18-2010, 07:29 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: court

UhOh James, be careful Mike Hammer or Dick Tracy are watching you!
LMAOOOOOOO! Pete, are you by chance a drama coach?

Originally Posted by pete18
u are a dam lier u said it had the rite harmoner blancer u hide behind ur son but it will come out in court there was 3 of us and all of us heard u say it was a 406 u are just a dam crook its court time there will be more witnesses from selmer it is building there is a private eye working on this how did we find guy and there is more to this story
Old 06-18-2010, 07:31 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: court

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
UhOh James, be careful Mike Hammer or Dick Tracy are watching you!
LMAOOOOOOO! Pete, are you by chance a drama coach?

sure as heck isn't an english teacher. :roll:
Old 06-18-2010, 07:32 PM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default yea

theres another lie go to get a money order and mail it yea rite u don't even have my address so i quest you are admittting u scammed me or u trying to look good in front of ur friends
Old 06-18-2010, 07:33 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

If I were you I would take the money you are wasting and buy you a motor. We never even talked about the motor that day you came here. I told you on the phone it had a aftermarket balancer on it and it did, I told you it was not a 400 balancer. Bottom line is. I was raised to do what is right and that is what I was doing but when you bring my family into and and start telling lies about me and my family. Then you are own your own. I can't beleive a grown man can act like you did. I also want to let you know when you get you case together I have all the messages with you cusing me and I will bring them. You also sold a car with an open title which is illegal in the state of Tn.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:35 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Re: yea

theres another lie go to get a money order and mail it yea rite u don't even have my address so i quest you are admittting u scammed me or u trying to look good in front of ur friends
I said I started to stop and buy one!
Old 06-18-2010, 07:37 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

as far as friends. I have never met anyone that has said anything tonight on this forum.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:40 PM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default title

and title one in a boy under 18 is agaist the law to u r the one that lied look ask ur friend who told me about ur wife caue i recorded our conversion i guest the private eye could check with all the churchs with in a 75 miles to see

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -