bigdaddyjd

Old 01-02-2013, 04:37 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by talldeck427
well glad you did in my opinion he's a POS if anyone wants details before you deal with him contact me
You know what they say about opinions...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-02-2013, 09:57 AM
bigdaddyjd
SHOW GUEST

Default to a good liar......

if you had your story right you are a liar on the story if you want to believe his guy .. i am sorry for you his guy takes parts off car after makeing a deal with you he tried to do it with me that is why we are on here i told me the deal was off . he email me said the parts was back on the car. if you would deal with his guy after that ????????? thanks jerry
Old 01-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: to a good liar......

Originally Posted by bigdaddyjd
if you had your story right you are a liar on the story if you want to believe his guy .. i am sorry for you his guy takes parts off car after makeing a deal with you he tried to do it with me that is why we are on here i told me the deal was off . he email me said the parts was back on the car. if you would deal with his guy after that ????????? thanks jerry
Jerry thanks for coming over and telling your side!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-02-2013, 02:56 PM
talldeck427
SHOW GUEST

i'm glad he told his side.I did admit that i had made a mistake by posting an outdated pic but when i tried to make it right by putting the car back like the pic showed he jumped the gun and started accusing me of doing something that i hadn't done I even gave him his choice of how he wanted the car but he probably won't tell ya'll that like i said I wish him the best with the sale of his car that he was asking 22,500 for when we made a deal and is now asking 25K for but i understand we all have to have lead way when we sale on here.But he does have a nice car and i really hate we couldn't make it work next time i will double check my pics before I hit done when posting an Ad
Old 01-02-2013, 03:21 PM
bigdaddyjd
SHOW GUEST

Default hey

ats fun i got yours email said you had not taking parts off you are big liar.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:41 PM
talldeck427
SHOW GUEST

well i guess if you consider putting the engine bay back how the pic looked then yes i did change the new stuff so I could make it look like the what you had saw but either way good luck with the sale
Old 01-02-2013, 03:50 PM
talldeck427
SHOW GUEST

as we say in the south bless your heart