632--PUMP GAS--BBC ENGINE--READY to RUN--NEW??????

Old 03-03-2008, 12:49 PM
henny
JUNIOR BUILDER

I have bought parts from Murray on RPM classifieds a few times
I think I even talked to him or his son on the phone once or twice
He sells a lot of stuff up here, always been a good guy to deal with. I have never heard anything bad about him and he seems to stand behind what he says. I have never met him and I don't have any business ties with him

Tom
a 632.......hmmm , how can I smuggle one in the house without my better half finding out? LOL
Old 03-03-2008, 06:06 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

If I don't get my engine I ordered form another company soon, I may have to give you a call.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:41 PM
nofear57
EXPERT BUILDER

I bought a used but very good Super Series 555ci. BBC Reher-Morrison engine from Murray a couple years ago,awesome!
I'm from Yorkton Saskatchewan Canada thats about 1540 miles from him.
He had the engine advertized on Racingjunk. I didn't know anything about him but I new a couple racers out in Ontario,so I asked if they heard of him and they said they new of his business.
I got the serial number off the 555 and confirmed it with Reher-Morrison. So I decided to buy it. I sent a money order and recieved the engine shortly after.
For my deal everything worked out perfect and all I can say is Murray is a good guy to deal with.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:16 PM
studio57
APPRENTICE

Did buy the engine, ill keep you guys posted how it will go on 8)
Old 03-13-2008, 04:15 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

good for you !..i know your excited..

what are your plans with a pump gas 632ci..prostreet ?

its still gonna be stout either way..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 03-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Murray,You sound like a good business man! Id be interested in helping to sell your stuff in the south !!! Pm me if you wish!!!!!!!!!! David.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:16 PM
studio57
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by bjuice
good for you !..i know your excited..

what are your plans with a pump gas 632ci..prostreet ?

its still gonna be stout either way..

yes i im did got 880hp Oddysracing 468+ 8-71 that did run 9.4 1/4 but wanna get bit more power and more streetble engine.
we see what happens i will dyno it when it arrives.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:18 AM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

I do not know Murray or anything about his business or his engines.

I most definetly do like and respect the way he came on here and explained himself. By my interpretation of what I read he seems to be a straight shooting stand up guy.

Looks like he has a big operation too. By the looks of how big his business is, for him to come here and to speak with all in the manner of which he wrote, I applaud.

Go Murray'
Live Long & Prosper

Ed
Old 03-14-2008, 07:02 AM
sc3314
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Murray

Murray is a A 1 seller in my book. I bought 2 1150 HP Doms from him almost 2 years ago. JMT
Old 04-19-2008, 02:29 PM
jrthone
SENIOR BUILDER

I live in a small country called New Zealand ( and no its not part of Australia) I recently brought a 632 Short block assembley from Murray at CAM Performance.I would not hesitate in recommending him to every racer out there.He was Honest and Direct.He emailed me back almost instantly and helped out with sorting out my shipping alot and its not somthing a wanted mucked up as it had to come halfway around the world to a Pacific island.Payment was safe and secure.All in all it was a bloody good sale.Murray is a top bloke so no one thinking about buying from him should doubt him or his sale ethic's.Everything he described to me and in the add is what landed on my front door step.There were no hidden charges etc.This is what every racing junk seller/Dealer should be like.Thanks heaps Murray

James Hone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -