NV MAY I HAVE A WORD WITH YOU IN PRIVATE?????

Old 01-16-2010, 06:47 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

e
Old 01-16-2010, 08:57 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by nvmyvettes
Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Forum Users-

What would happen if you made NVMYVETTES invisible? Simply ignore him. Darell loves to provoke, but bottom line is he never says anything.

So just ignore him.

Sam- he is not worth your trouble and response. Blown, why should he even get a post from you? Chris, at the end of the day do you care about his opinion?

You can keep you eye on him and point out his spelling and grammar errors, if you want some sport but he doesn't have an opinion- UNLESS YOU LET HIM HAVE ONE.

Scorp
Provoke? More like defend and respond. But I love your idea though. Ignor me. Then I can go on about my business instead wasting my time responding to your crews stupid and childish remarks. This could very well be my last post on this matter. Just leave me alone.(Ignore Me)

BTW since we're spell checking its Darrell not Darell.

you ever played PEE-WEE thru HIGHSCHOOL Football ?.......we had a drill excercise (early 70's thru early 80's) called BULL-IN-THE-RING....if you are familier with this Drill i will have to say no more... :roll:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-16-2010, 09:02 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.y-coach.com/CD/Football_-...Ring_Drill.htm
Old 01-16-2010, 09:06 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I was going to ask what is bull in the ring but i think i figured it out :!: :!: I think :? :? Oh i got it now, :lol: :lol: I didn't play football too hot headed :twisted: :twisted:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-16-2010, 09:17 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

here is a Vid..not many Vids out there of the original BULL-IN-THE-RING,since Its an outlawed exercise this day and time ( Too Brutal)...the semi-pro team in the Vid demonstrates what the real BULL-IN-THE-RING is all about......watch the whole vid...the excerise is at the end of Vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FioYRo77sd8
Old 01-16-2010, 09:25 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Man poor old #23 didn't have a chance :lol: :lol:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-17-2010, 02:16 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Bjuice, Yes to all. Thanks
Old 01-17-2010, 07:48 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I think its about time EVERYBODY quit sitting around looking for things to get pissed or insulted about. Nobody here knows anbodys momma, kids, wives, dogs.......etc.......etc. So any of these remarks about any of them are just bogus bs. Now vettes, you think we should talk to scammers nicer, alot of us here dont agree, but thats your opinion and thats ok. the rest of us that disagree need to look at it as just that, an opinion and move on. everybodys help here in dealing with these scumbags is valuable. I think its to stop this bs crap and go after the real enemy, SCAMMERS! not each other.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:12 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

X2
Old 01-17-2010, 09:14 AM
CustomTanks
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
I think its about time EVERYBODY quit sitting around looking for things to get pissed or insulted about. Nobody here knows anbodys momma, kids, wives, dogs.......etc.......etc. So any of these remarks about any of them are just bogus bs. Now vettes, you think we should talk to scammers nicer, alot of us here dont agree, but thats your opinion and thats ok. the rest of us that disagree need to look at it as just that, an opinion and move on. everybodys help here in dealing with these scumbags is valuable. I think its to stop this bs crap and go after the real enemy, SCAMMERS! not each other.
You said that perfect

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -